AVEENO Active Naturals Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Medium 2.50 oz

by Aveeno

Heading ManufacturerJ & J

How is the coverage for this?
Can African Americans use this products
Start your review of AVEENO Active Naturals Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Medium 2.50 oz!
Kingston
Love this stuff. I wear this alone when I dont feel like wearing full face make up. Hides imperfections and gives a nice soft glow.  Hydrating and also comes with sunscreen. Super affordable and the scent is fresh and clean.
Red Bank, NJ
This product really leaves my skin feeling smooth, and soft. I love using it right after showing and cleansing my face. Also serves as a good protective layer before applying makeup. Has become my go to moisturizer.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually love this tinted moisturizer. My only regret is that is so freaking expensive. If I could buy this all the time I would but I am a poor broke college student and have to use it for special occasions.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: CVS
I love this tinted moisturizer, especially in the summer when I don’t want a lot of makeup in the heat. I love that it has SPF in it too. I wish it wasn’t so expensive but it is really good quality
Dallas, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this is somewhat of a 3-in-1 product! Gives me moisture (but not too much!), a little bit of color to even out my skin tone, and sunscreen to protect my skin! All given in one step!
Augusta, GA
Everything in the Aveeno positively radiant line is great. I think the price is a little high for a drug store product, but everything I’ve ever tried from this line has been amazing.
Silverhill, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product daily after I wash my face I couldn't imagine using something else it leaves my skin hydrated and not oily feeling like other products have before
Albuquerque, NM
This product gives some coverage and blends into the skin well. After applying it it begins to match my skin tone. The only reason I gave this product 2 stars is because of how it feels on my skin, it sits right on top and gives it kind of an oily feeling to it and smudges easily into clothes or if I put my hands to my face. Also I’m not a fan of the smell, it smells exactly like sunscreen.
Muncie, IN
I use Aveeno products all the time however I wasn’t that big of a fan of this product because it only comes in the medium shade. I am clearly a very pale person and need a lighter shade so this didn’t work well. However, if mixed with a light foundation it does work and overall gives you a glowy look that I did really like!
Sandy Springs, GA
Wasnt crazy about this product. I found it to separate over the course of the day, which I found weird since its a moisturizer. Wasnt crazy about the quality especially for the price. I wouldnt buy it again