AVEENO Active Naturals Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Medium 2.50 oz

by Aveeno

Heading ManufacturerJ & J

How is the coverage for this?
Can African Americans use this products
Start your review of AVEENO Active Naturals Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Medium 2.50 oz!
I tried this product one but it made my skin very oily. Used it bc of the sunscreen protection it came with. It feels good on the skin something to put on before bedtime not something to use under your makeup!!
Avery a works great on my dry skin. So the tinted moisturizer was awesome because it added that extra no make up look coverage but it actually helped my skin. Like a light foundation. Definitely worth it
Purchased at: CVS
Wonderful product to use great for a natural look has spf 30 I wish was at least 50 spf but some spf better than none.. but it also moisturizing on skin another benefit is the way it even out your tone.
This one gave nice medium coverage and felt light on my face. Throughout the day however I would notice my face getting a bit oily and would have to apply more powder
Des Moines, IA
I love that the Aveeno moisturizer are tinted and they're amazing on your skin it leaves your skin feeling Flawless with full coverage. It's easier to use if you're on the go we're going to go. I wish they would have more of a variety of shades. I would definitely buy this item again
Walnut Park, CA
I sometimes use this under my makeup, or just on its own! I love how some variations of the Aveeno moisturizers have SPF in them, so if I’m heading to Disneyland I can simply put this on & be set for the day! With or without makeup!
29223
Although the lotion itself is not terrible, the difference in the light and medium shades are too drastic and were both too far off of my complexion shade to be able to keep using. I do like that it includes SPF protection as that's high on my priority list for an all inclusive moisturizer.
Garretson , SD
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this and have been using it for years. It seems to be getting harder to find. I like that it is not greasy. I have normal to oily skin and it does not make my skin oily throughout the day. Like I said before I have used it for years and will continue.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this pretty well. I thought the color was nice and having the spf protection was really great since I’m in and out most of the day. It was a tad oily for me but I’m already an oily person. I would recommend this to someone with dryer skin than I have
Purchased at: Target
This is the only tinted moisturizer I use! The perfect amount of colour, it evens out my skin and offers light covers to blemishes with almost NO effort. It’s great if I just want something simple and easy without doing a full face.