BY AVEENO #26 in Tinted Moisturizers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SPF 30 UVA/UVB Sunscreen evens tone & texture with natural-looking coverage With clinically proven total soy complex and natural light-reflecting minerals. Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic The only tinted moisturizer with clinically proven total soy complex to brighten and even skin tone while providing SPF 30 sun protection. Natural, light-reflecting minerals and lightweight coverage blend away imperfections and immediately bring out skin s natural radiance. Medium Sheer radiant coverage These luminous formulas with natural minerals give you sheer coverage instantly.  With scientifically proven total soy complex, they do even more...evening skin discolorations and smoothing texture.  Now, a naturally flawless finish lets your natural radiance shine through. Discover nature s secret for naturally radiant skin. A pioneer in the study of natural i

• I am going hiking in Peru for 10 days, and looking for some basic b...1 Answers
  • Has anyone that has tried this also tried the bare minerals tinted ...1 Answers
  • Is it oily 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sterling A.
Sterling A.
San Antonio, TX
I received this moisturizer as a gift from a friend. It goes on my skin very smooth but within a couple of hours I feel like it's melting off of me and sinking into all of my fine lines.
I love the bottle and the ability to close up the top when you're finished or if you want to take it somewhere but I just wish there was a different product in that packaging. The tint is no where near my skin color and I can't even think about wearing it if it's going to be humid out. Overall, it's just not a great product which is a real disappointment, Aveeno typically is so on top of things.
Hanika C.
Hanika C.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this light weight facial moisturizer by Aveeno. I use it everyday. I think it is so important to use a sunscreen daily even not in the summer months. I have not had any reaction to this moisturizer. I think it helps with dry skin too. I apply this last in my skin care regimen and I have no problems apply my makeup after. I have combination oily and dry skin and I think is a great product for my skin. My skin does not feel any more oily or greasy. I highly recommend this product to anyone, men or women because it works and it is important to protect the skin from the sun.
Bri T.
Bri T.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Absolutely love this stuff. It feels really thick at first but you have to rub it in. A little goes a long way! Perfect for days where I am just going to class or running errands and don't want to put on foundation, concealer, and powder and all that. I have oily skin and this moisturizer does not make my face shiny at all. It blends my uneven skin tone and looks very natural! I just put this stuff on and spray some Urban Decay setting spray and I am good to go! The color matches my skin perfectly but I could see how some people might have problems with the limited color range.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Review update: sadly, with longer use this has broken my face out. Not many things do but I've never been able to use Aveeno without this happening-was so hoping this product would be different. Love it so much I'll still use but won't replace when gone. I really wish
Aveeno didn't do my face this way because they're such good quality...

I've always been a skeptic and not the biggest Aveeno fan....until I got my hands on this stuff! It completely is a winner with evening out skin tone and making my face look great while protected with the SPF! Big fan!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this provides sunscreen and a little bit of tint for those days that you just don't want to put a full face of make up on. However, if you have oily skin, I don't think you would like this. I have combination skin, so I have to be very careful with this product. I used very little of it. I do have to add a little bit of pressed powder to avoid the shine. It does have a little bit of shimmer to it, so if you do not like shimmer or sparkle, do not purchase. I do enjoy (and recommend) this product 👍🏼
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Lathrop, Ca
It was ok but HUNNY IF YA WANNA LOOK LIKE A DISCO BALL GET THIS I didn't know if it was my sponge or something that happened to have a crap of sparkles on it but then I realized it was this tinted moisturizer dude I'd skip this because it's like the reckon photo ready foundation. Too sparkly and doesn't have that much coverage so you basically just have a really bad sparkly moisturizer and something I don't like either is when you pump it, you get dry pieces of the moisturizer with it : (
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
CHULA VISTA, CA
This is the moisturizer I use except the one I use is not tinted. OMG! It's amazing. I have problem skin. Dry and oily combo. I've tried TONS of brands. Most cause me to become ridiculously oily and then I break out. And I hate the ones that have a weird thick texture and just feel heavy on the face. This one is AMAZING. Very light and doesn't cause me to look like a mirror reflecting light. It's absorbed perfectly and so gentle on my face. I highly recommend. A++++
Libby M.
Libby M.
Weymouth, MA
Beat ever! I use this moisturizer every single day no matter what! It absorbs into my skin quickly, don't have an unpleasant smell or leave a slimy residue on your face or hands! I have used it right after I shower and right before applying my makeup and it's perfect every time! The color tint is just enough, doesn't look like you put in a load of foundation which I a big plus in my book :) Even Comes in a nice and easy to use pump top-I recommend this to everyone!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Marquette, MI
For the price you can't go wrong with this. It's not a very heavy coverage, just a sheer coverage for the days I don't want to wear foundation. I put this on with powder and I'm good to go. It's SPF 15 as well so I don't have to worry about using a foundation, moisturizer and sunscreen separately. However, It is not waterproof whatsoever and beads off with sweat or tears or any water at all really so that is why I would put 4 stars instead of 5
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Carbondale, IL
I bought this product on accident through amazon and I am so glad I did. I am in love with this product. I use it almost daily it gives my skin a moisturized dewy look when I don't want a lot of make up but it still covers most of my redness and blemishes and gives me the look of having make up on. The only down side is It can be a little oily looking especially if you already of oily skin. But other than that I'm obsessed! and highly recommend
Paula B.
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have wanted to try a new tinted moisturizer for the summer, how does this one compare to other brands you have tried ?
Steph G.
Steph G.
Burke, VA
I have this and I love that it has SPF in it but sometimes it will not blend out and end up "pilling" off on my face. Does anyone else have this issue.. how do you fix it?
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Dayton
Does this offer light coverage or a heavier cakier cover like foundation?
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Im looking for a tinted moisturizer that feels more like moisturizer than like foundation. Is this one a winner?
Oli G.
Oli G.
Does this have sunscreen in it too?