BY AVEENO

2.5-fluid ounce bottle of oil-free daily moisturizer to reveal naturally radiant skin Deeply hydrates skin all day while still allowing it to breathe Oil-free and non-greasy formula make it perfect to use on dry skin everyday Provides broad spectrum SPF 30 UVA and UVB protection against the sun Contains Total Soy Complex and visibly transforms dull and uneven skin Clinically proven moisturizing lotion helps improve skin's tone and texture in just 4 weeks Formula is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-greasy and oil-free Provides long-lasting moisture for dry winter skin while also lightweight enough for summer use Aveeno Positively Radiant Sheer Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 deeply hydrates skin all day while allowing it to breathe. Offering broad spectrum UVAUVB protection, this sheer moisturizer with SPF 30 provides long-lasting moisture to take on dry winter skin, while being lightweight and non-greasy enough to use in the summer. Made with Active Naturals Total Soy Complex, this daily moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just four weeks to reveal naturally radiant skin. The non-greasy and oil-free formula is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. Questions? Call toll-free 866-4AVEENO or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit us at www. aveeno.com United States

Active Ingredients: Water, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-21, Polyisobutene, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

Inactive Ingredients: Avobenzone - 1.5 %, Homosalate - 5 %, Octisalate - 4 %, Octocrylene - 6 %, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is a great lightweight moisturizer! It has no negatives in my opinion. It is a fast absorbing sheer hydration lotion that leaves my face soft, looking hydrated and prepped for primer and makeup application. It keeps my face moisturized all day and has added SPF protection that is a requirement of mine in a moisturizer. It doesn't clog my pores, is breathable and hasn't cause any breakouts or adverse skin reactions. It is affordable price and all natural as per Aveeno standards and is as good as more expensive moisturizers of the same style
Justine O.
Daly City, CA
This is the only sunscreen I trust on my face. I have very sensitive skin - I'm also very acne prone. Using this SPF definitely works for my day-to-day routine. It doesn't irritate my skin and definitely gives me good protection. My only wish is that they were available in a higher SPF (ie. SPF 50, 75).
Stephanie M.
I bought this product because I was looking for a non greasy SPF with added skincare benefits. The pros are that it absorbs fairly well and didn’t make my skin any oilier than it usually is. However I won’t repurchase this because I hate the fragrance in it (smells like Lemon Pledge) and it doesn’t seem like a very good value for the price. It hasn’t made my skin any brighter or more hydrated than a regular sunscreen would. After I finish it I plan to go back to using a separate moisturizer and sunscreen.
Elizabeth S.
Chicopee, MA
I got this I wanna say about two months back and this is great as a moisturizer, but also a sunscreen. It doesn't have a strong fragrance and it definitely is sheer and is not thick or goopy at all, but definitely does the job.
Jennifer R.
Long Beach
Omg this product I use it every time I am done taking a shower or in the morning before I apply my makeup. This lotion makes your skin looking smooth and amazing also I like how it doesn’t make your face feel grease or anything
Brittany F.
Richmond, KY
Really like this lotion bc it gives me so much moisture and is such a good price! Plus it has spf
Torin M.
United States
This product is phenomenal when it comes to sheer coverage and moisture. It really got into my skin, like other sunscreen I would just sweat them off but when I would sweat with this product I didn't feel any greasiness like it was already absorbed in my skin!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in a beauty box. I use SPF moisturizers daily so I’m always searching for another good one to add to my rotation. First of all, I think that this smells great - a very light citrusy scent but it fades so you don’t smell it throughout the day. That’s so much better than it smelling like the typically sunscreen to me. The formula sinks right into my skin and moisturizes well without leaving greasy feeling. It definitely is sheer and very light feeling. I think the price isn’t bad for the brand and for the size since it lasts a while. I’d definitely repurchase!
chezmiing M.
Love this product. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized without being too oily, it tones out any dark marks which i love. Perfect for hot areas since it so lightweight.
Christine M.
I got 2 samples of this product and I had to repurchase the full size product since I enjoyed it so much. It is very hidrating and my skin reacts really well to this product.