Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes 25 Wipes (Pac... uploaded by Linda C.

BY AVEENO

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT Makeup Removing Wipes easily remove make-up, oil and dirt that can dull skin. Used For: Cleansing For Use On: Face Product Form: Wipe Scent: Clean see more...

Buy on Amazon
Idania S.
Hyattsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This aveno make up remover wipes just makes my life way much easier! Thats why I love it so much, is so effective so I can buy it over and over again! Using this wipes my face is soft and fresh, after that I feel ready to have a nice sleep! Just like an angel...
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stick to the same brands for my face because my skin breaks out easily. I use this collection's face wash and moisturizer. I wear makeup twice/week so I bought these wipes too. They're aren't the worst wipes I've used, but do plan on using more than 2 if yo have a full face. They aren't very strong wipes but I will continue to use.
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing. I have semi sensitive skin and these wipes are not too rough. They smell amazing a few days using these wipes and the smell gets a little bit overwhelming. Overlooking the smell I would definitely buy these again because they take off my make up and they are effective.
Amanda Y.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use makeup removers every night to take off my makeup before washing my face. These wipes made my skin feel great! However, do to the fragrance and me having sensitive skin, I had to switch it up. But if you don't suffer from sensitive skin this is a great product.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY LIFE. When I get home from a long night out and all I want to do is sleep. These are my go to. The smell amazing, work amazing and they're not too bad in price. The thing I love about these is they leave my face fresh not oily like other face wipes!
Mary S.
They are ok. I've used better makeup wipes. For some reason these seem a little to dry. I do like the scent though its not too strong like some others and doesn't bother the skin
Carmina V.
San Pedro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes, as it removes makeup it leaves like a moisturizer on your skin. I also love to use them to remove liquid lipstick cause it moisturizes them at the same time.
Tiara V.
This is my favorite makeup remover wipes, never disappoints me. Never leaves an oily residue and I never break out after using it, it actually have helped with my acne.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these wipes, not only are they great at home, but also convenient to travel with. They remove my makeup good and my skin feels fresh after using them. I like to use in my night time regime.
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Aveeno products anyways, but recently decided to try out the makeup removing wipes and I'm in love. Would definitely recommend!