BY AVEENO #60 in Face Wipes

These nourishing makeup removing wipes easily remove makeup, oil and dirt that can dull skin. They combine moisture-rich natural soy extract with gentle cleansers to reveal brighter, smoother, healthier-looking skin. They are oil free and noncomedogenic.

• Are these moisturizing?1 Answers
  • Have you had any difficulty with break outs using these w...3 Answers
  • The last wipes I used was pampers wipes for babies which ...1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes
  • "I think this one works really well I've used many other makeup wipes brands and this one is my second favorite it doesn't burn my eyes which is nice and removes all the eyeliner and mascara doesn't leave me looking like a zombie lol " in 2 reviews
  • "The smallest thing can cause irritation but this product does nothing but nourish and remove all makeup and leaves me with silky smooth skin every time I use it." in 1 review
  • "Great for removing makeup but I would suggest a toner after just to remove excess makeup or dirt." in 1 review
  • "These makeup removing wipes are fabulous, and work really well for my skin." in 1 review
  • "I still had to dab a bit of eye makeup remover on the wipe at the end, but what was left on my lashes was FAR less than the other brands." in 1 review
Alyssa B.
The Aveeno Positively Radiant make up remover wipes are overall your average make up wipes.

They do remove my makeup easily and quickly without any problems, even my waterproof mascara! I was really impressed on how they removed my makeup. I generally love Aveeno products because they are typically safe and work well for my sensitive skin. While these did not irritate my skin at first at all , I did notice that they were actually quite drying to my skin after use. They are not a bad product at all, just not something I would probably purchase again in the future because of my skin type. I am sure others will find that they have different results !
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like averno’s positively radiant make up removing wipes. These come in handy when your face wash just doesn’t get all of the make up off. The wipes smell amazing as well! The only reason this product did not receive 5 stars is that i have found that the wipes are not always as wet as I would like them to be. Other than that, I really love this product.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
So I pretty much only purchased these because I had a coupon on Target’s Cartwheel for them. As soon as I opened the package the smell immediately hit me. Overwhelming at first. But didn’t linger too long. The package also said the wipes were oil free. But my skin was terribly oily after using only 1 wipe.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
The smell is a bit overwhelming and if you touch anything with it, it will smell this way. I feel like it leaves my face feeling a little bit tacky so I always have to rinse after I use these. It does a good job at removing makeup. I just dont love the smell or the feel.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I love these make up removing wipes. They are so soft and so gentle. They wipe the make up away with very little effort. Nice subtle scent. Aveeno never disappoints. I will be buying these again in the future. Highly recommend.
Sprinkle O.
So i switched from the Neutrogena wipes to these ones earlier this year. My cousin used this one and i tried them once from her and felt that it would just be better for my skin. I use Aveeno lotions so i knew that for skin - they were the best. I've been using these daily now and their great for getting rid of smudging and everyday makeup. Perfect for travel and easy to use!
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
I was so disappointed in these wipes. I LOVE the positively radiant line from Aveeno and have used most of the other products and love them but these were terrible. They didn't remove make up well at all. Especially eye make up and not only that, they burned and irritated my skin after using them. Didn't finish my pack and would not ever buy again.
Rachel M.
These are my favorite makeup wipes better than the neutrogena in my opinion. They smell so good and they don't burn my eyes. I felt like the neutrogena ones stung on my dry skin but these are hydrating and don't make my skin feel stripped. Definitley recommend to someone looking for new makeup wipes to try!
Jane L.
Forest Hills, NY
This is my favourite makeup wipe ever! I currently use the benefit push up eyeliner and that usually is really tough to get out that you should buy the makeup remover that goes with it but this makeup wipe, removes it with a breeze and is a great price
Ashley H.
Great for the price. Cool and calming effect that cleanses the skin with the gentle cloths.  I would definitely recommend this product to people in a hurry with their skin care routine or those who like to travel.
Renee M.
Elgin, SC
I have been looking for make up removing wipes to help minimize on time. Are these Aveeno Active Natural face wipes good? Do they get all of your make up off even if it is water proof?
taylor m.
Newport news , VA
I have very sensitive skin and i need to find makeup wipes that won't burn my skin or eyes. Are these good for sensitive skin?
Jen B.
Fort Worth, TX
Have you had any difficulty with break outs using these wipes?
Danielle R.
Berea, KY
Do these leave your face dry or burn your eyes?
Hannah L.
Nashville, TN
Do these work well for sensitive skin? And do these remove waterproof makeup/ mascara in general well?