BY AVEENO #9 in Face Wipes

These nourishing makeup removing wipes easily remove makeup, oil and dirt that can dull skin. They combine moisture-rich natural soy extract with gentle cleansers to reveal brighter, smoother, healthier-looking skin. They are oil free and noncomedogenic.

• what are your favorite makeup wipes? Been using the Aveen...10 Answers
  • Are these moisturizing?1 Answers
  • Have you had any difficulty with break outs using these w...4 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes
  • "I think this one works really well I've used many other makeup wipes brands and this one is my second favorite it doesn't burn my eyes which is nice and removes all the eyeliner and mascara doesn't leave me looking like a zombie lol " in 2 reviews
  • "The smallest thing can cause irritation but this product does nothing but nourish and remove all makeup and leaves me with silky smooth skin every time I use it." in 1 review
  • "Great for removing makeup but I would suggest a toner after just to remove excess makeup or dirt." in 1 review
  • "These makeup removing wipes are fabulous, and work really well for my skin." in 1 review
  • "I still had to dab a bit of eye makeup remover on the wipe at the end, but what was left on my lashes was FAR less than the other brands." in 1 review
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
These have become my favorite makeup wipes since seeing all the bad reactions people are having from Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I never had any issues but don’t want to chance it. Before using I take my makeup off with CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm and then use the wipes to take the balm off. I have noticed such a difference in my skin and I definitely don’t need to use as many. The only reason I’m giving them 4 stars is because there’s a brand by Skin Food that I like better. I would still recommend these to anyone and especially to people with sensitive skin.
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Aveeno has always been a trusted brand in our household. I love how they use natural products and seeing our house has extremely sensitive skin and eczema we reach for these brands. These wipes are great on my sensitive skin and easily wipes away dirt and makeup. Has a nice refreshing smell and comes in a easy packaging that is easy to care anywhere. I love the simple ingredients and leaves my akin feeling clean and refreshed.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
These wipes do what they are supposed to do: remove makeup. I think they're pretty decent at removing my makeup and I like that they're very soft and don't feel scratchy or tug on my face in any way. However, I did have to knock a couple stars off because I'm not a fan of the smell at all. They smell like syrup and the smell lingers for a pretty long time. I'll still eventually finish the pack I got because I like everything else about them and they remove my makeup which is the main purpose of them anyway.
Brittney J.
Independence, MO
I love everything by Aveeno and this product is no different. Every makeup wipe that I’ve ever used has caused my skin to dry out, I would immediately have to follow with a thick moisturizer. But Aveeno’s active naturals wipe does not dry my skin out nor do I have to follow with a heavy moisturizer, this wipes my makeup off and moisturizes my skin. It’s not cheap and I wish more were in the pack but I love this product and I recommend it. Highly!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I really love using these makeup remover wipes. They are gentle on my face..some wipes burn my skin and I have a hard time finding a product that I can use..these wipes are a must have for me. They never leave me with that burning sensation..they take all the makeup off the first time so they are economically sound..and they leave my skin soft and clean feeling each and every time. I definitely recommend this product.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I’m a big fan of most aveeno products, I feel like they are decent quality and quantity for the price you pay. Plus they try to stay away from all the fake fragrance I’m allergic to. These do the job but take a little more effort to remove mascara and eye makeup. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, not overly dry, but you should apply moisturizer after using these anyways.
Sheyna L.
Irving
I tried this makeup wipes a couple months back, and I do remember it being good. It removed my makeup with minimum rubbing. It does cost about $5-$6 at Walmart or Target, which is inexpensive and it’s value is great because of how compatible it was with my skin sensitivity. There isn’t really any suggestion for improvement that I could make because it’s overall a great product.
Cassidy R.
Miserable Missouri
They’re great and don’t burn if the solution accidentally gets into your eye. It even works well when removing water proof mascara.
I do with they were a little softer, they are a tiny bit abrasive but lucky me I don’t wear too much make up. I could see this irritating my skin if I was trying to take off a full face but for simple uses it’s not bad for the price.
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
These is a really nice product . They are super easy to use and remove makeup real easily. They are a little pricier than the neutrogena wipes but they are worth the extra bucks. They have a nice amount of wipes in the package. Expect i dont like the stick on lid i think it dosent keep them wet and they dry up easier. They need to put a platic lid on litke the diapers ones 😂😂
Bethany W.
I don’t typically like makeup wipes in general because I feel like they aren’t that effective but these are pretty great. They do a good job at removing eye makeup, mascara and eyeliner included. They don’t irritate my skin like some other brands do. I knocked off one star because they do have a pretty strong scent but other than that, really good.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
what are your favorite makeup wipes? Been using the Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes myself lately.
Renee M.
Elgin, SC
I have been looking for make up removing wipes to help minimize on time. Are these Aveeno Active Natural face wipes good? Do they get all of your make up off even if it is water proof?
Jen B.
Fort Worth, TX
Have you had any difficulty with break outs using these wipes?
taylor m.
Newport news , VA
I have very sensitive skin and i need to find makeup wipes that won't burn my skin or eyes. Are these good for sensitive skin?
Danielle R.
Berea, KY
Do these leave your face dry or burn your eyes?

back