BY AVEENO #64 in Face Wipes

These nourishing makeup removing wipes easily remove makeup, oil and dirt that can dull skin. They combine moisture-rich natural soy extract with gentle cleansers to reveal brighter, smoother, healthier-looking skin. They are oil free and noncomedogenic.

• Are these moisturizing?1 Answers
  • Have you had any difficulty with break outs using these wipes?3 Answers
  • The last wipes I used was pampers wipes for babies which strangel...1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes
  • "I think this one works really well I've used many other makeup wipes brands and this one is my second favorite it doesn't burn my eyes which is nice and removes all the eyeliner and mascara doesn't leave me looking like a zombie lol " in 2 reviews
  • "These wipes are amazing to use, the get rid of all the makeup and dirt you have on you face." in 1 review
  • "I have never used any makeup removing wipes before and was a tad skeptical but I loved theses." in 1 review
  • "Great for removing makeup but I would suggest a toner after just to remove excess makeup or dirt." in 1 review
  • "I still had to dab a bit of eye makeup remover on the wipe at the end, but what was left on my lashes was FAR less than the other brands." in 1 review
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
I have very long, curly eyelashes so the type of mascara i use is very thick & brings the volume out so when i first saw these i was thinking to myself like oh wow, aveeno finally made makeup wipes , the first time i tried them was weird. It is very oily but gets the makeup off in a quick instant. I recommend for girls who wear heavy makeup on there eye areas. The best tip while using these is just let it sit on your eye makeup for at least 1 min & then wipe off, but be careful cause the oils from the wipes might get in your eye. Overall best wipes ever , love you aveeno❤️❤️❤️
Talia W.
These are my holy grail makeup wipes. I have always had a hard time finding makeup wipes that wont dry out my skin and that remove all my makeup in one. these wipes are affordable (i get mine from Walmart for $6). The smell is amazing. Its easy to use and removes all my makeup. They leave my skin super soft afterwards.i have super dry ,sensitive skin so these were amazing to find. I'm a constant buyer.
Alyssa B.
The Aveeno Positively Radiant make up remover wipes are overall your average make up wipes.

They do remove my makeup easily and quickly without any problems, even my waterproof mascara! I was really impressed on how they removed my makeup. I generally love Aveeno products because they are typically safe and work well for my sensitive skin. While these did not irritate my skin at first at all , I did notice that they were actually quite drying to my skin after use. They are not a bad product at all, just not something I would probably purchase again in the future because of my skin type. I am sure others will find that they have different results !
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I love these make up removing wipes. They are so soft and so gentle. They wipe the make up away with very little effort. Nice subtle scent. Aveeno never disappoints. I will be buying these again in the future. Highly recommend.
Madison C.
If you are looking for a good makeup wipe these are a great option! More of a natural product to use compared to others. You can find at CVS or Walgreens! If you are allergic to wheat do not use aveno products!
Sprinkle O.
So i switched from the Neutrogena wipes to these ones earlier this year. My cousin used this one and i tried them once from her and felt that it would just be better for my skin. I use Aveeno lotions so i knew that for skin - they were the best. I've been using these daily now and their great for getting rid of smudging and everyday makeup. Perfect for travel and easy to use!
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
I was so disappointed in these wipes. I LOVE the positively radiant line from Aveeno and have used most of the other products and love them but these were terrible. They didn't remove make up well at all. Especially eye make up and not only that, they burned and irritated my skin after using them. Didn't finish my pack and would not ever buy again.
Rachel M.
These are my favorite makeup wipes better than the neutrogena in my opinion. They smell so good and they don't burn my eyes. I felt like the neutrogena ones stung on my dry skin but these are hydrating and don't make my skin feel stripped. Definitley recommend to someone looking for new makeup wipes to try!
Jane L.
Forest Hills, NY
This is my favourite makeup wipe ever! I currently use the benefit push up eyeliner and that usually is really tough to get out that you should buy the makeup remover that goes with it but this makeup wipe, removes it with a breeze and is a great price
Natasha M.
Double Spgs, AL
Love this makeup remover. It takes my makeup off easily, even waterproof mascara. I use it everyday to remove my makeup. It does not break my skin out, like a lot of makeup removers.
Renee M.
Elgin, SC
I have been looking for make up removing wipes to help minimize on time. Are these Aveeno Active Natural face wipes good? Do they get all of your make up off even if it is water proof?
taylor m.
Newport news , VA
I have very sensitive skin and i need to find makeup wipes that won't burn my skin or eyes. Are these good for sensitive skin?
Jen B.
Fort Worth, TX
Have you had any difficulty with break outs using these wipes?
Danielle R.
Berea, KY
Do these leave your face dry or burn your eyes?
Hannah L.
Nashville, TN
Do these work well for sensitive skin? And do these remove waterproof makeup/ mascara in general well?