BY AVEENO

This daily moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks leaving your skin looking luminous. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, it works to naturally even skin tone and texture and help improve the look of brown spots. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

Clinically shown to improve:
- Tone
- Texture
- Brown Spots
- Dullness
- Blotchiness

Nichole s.
Mogadore, OH
I bought this after seeing the ad for it on TV. I have a difficult time finding lotions I really like so when it said it enhances skin's natural radiance I was sold. It works pretty well. Not a dramatic difference...it's subtle, but better than a lot of body lotions I've used. Plus, it has a nice fresh scent and it's not heavy or greasy. All in all, a great buy.
Alyssa R.
Oak Hills, CA
I love this lotion. Hard to find on the shelf, but it’s because I’m assuming it’s a hot sell. It keeps my skin moisturizer for a very long time and has a dewy shimmery look to it. It’s expensive, but something I splurged on myself for. Love this lotion!
Kayleigh T.
Saint Laurent, QC
I just received the Aveenno Positively Radiant Body Lotion free from ChickAdvisor and I've been loving it so far! I've been using Aveeno products for years as I love the scent of their products and how they feel on my skin.

The body lotion in particular really helps to nourish my skin and leave it feeling soft and healthy. I usually apply some lotion to my entire body in the morning and will re-apply to my hands throughout the day as needed and it's just enough to leave my skin looking and feeling nourished.

The scent is fresh, not overwhelming and just plain lovely! I would buy this product again in a heartbeat.
Keneale M.
Woodhaven, NY
What a nice moisturizer. It is creamy but not sticky. Ive been using this product during the season change snd it has been a pleasant experience. The smell is not overwhelming which is another plus.
Jennifer H.
Mill Valley
This happened to be on sale at Walgreens and I had a couple coupons so I bought it. I’ve always liked Aveeno products and this one works great as well. It even has a little glimmer to it once applied.
Alexis C.
Most fabulous lotion. Polite uplifting fragrance. Does what it says. I originally purchased it to brighten up my neck but now I use it everywhere. Must have.
Brie W.
Lincoln
Aveeno positively radiant is my favorite lotion. I love the glow it gives your skin right after using it. Give great moisture after taking a shower!
Holly H.
Oklahoma City
I really like the feel of this lotion. It doesn't leave a weird residue on you. It just gets soaked up into your skin and makes you feel smooth.
Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
This lotion is my new favorite moisturizer! It's so creamy and rich but doesn't leave you feeling greasy and it has a light refreshing smell.
April c.
I normally have dry skin but especially after a long winter I really notice it. This lotion absorbed quickly but was a little sticky feeling at first. I thought the fragrance was nice and not too strong, although I normally use scented products. I only used it at bedtime so I noticed that it did seem to last 24hrs although it didn’t look as healthy looking by the end of the day. This body lotion did a great job of making my skin look and feel healthy and smooth. I used this along with the positively radiant exfoliating body wash. While there was a big improvement in how my skin looked and felt, I did not notice a change in my skins blotchiness or brown spots. I am a little undecided if I will purchase this again because of the price, it is smaller than my normal body lotion. Overall, I thought it was a good body lotion and I would recommend it.