BY AVEENO

This luxurious body lotion envelops skin in lasting moisture with an indulgent fragrance to comfort your senses.

This luxurious body lotion enriched with cocoa and shea butters envelops your skin in lasting moisture, while its indulgent fragrance comforts your senses. It's also powered by ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal, the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists to maintain healthy-looking skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Whipped Souffle
  • "I really liked this product. I get really dry skin and this helps so much. When it says leaves skin soft and smooth it really means it! I like to use it on my hands and my elbows. I use it a lot in the winter time! " in 78 reviews
  • "This souffle is great. Very moisturizing and the smell is to die for..love love love." in 76 reviews
  • "Aveeno is great for dry and sensitive skin. In the summer I get dry patches on my skin and aveeno is always there to smooth it out! " in 22 reviews
Kierra D.
Seneca
I used this product all through the summer last year when I was traveling on a mission trip. It kept my face hydrated throughout the long hours of camp activities. It kept my skin glowing and it smelled really good too! I would recommend!
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
I initially bought this as a gift and ended up using it myself. It is very light and free from a lot of ingredients that some may be allergic to. It goes on super smooth and you don't need a lot to cover a large area. My only wish is that I didn't have to apply it more than once throughout the day.
Sana S.
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Whipped Souffle is good and its consistency is really like souffle. I gave it 4 star just because I have a vwry dry skin and this is not hydrating enough. I believe this is great product to moderately dry skin
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I am suing Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing 24 hour Whipped Scouffe. I have very dry skin during the winter months so I need a great moisturizer. This product is truly amazing. I use it several times a day and it keeps my face very moisturized. I compared prices for this product to other products and in some cases this was slightly more expensive than others. The higher price difference is well worth paying for this product that works wonderfully. I buy this product at Walmart. I would recommend this product.
Yearby B.
New Orleans, LA
I think this is a good product, my personal problem is that i used it when my skin was experiencing breakage due to my eczema so i didn’t get the full experience i would have gotten if my skin was healed. The scent on this product is amazing and i really love anything by this brand so i would definitely be willing to buy again.
Hanna M.
I use this during my pregnancy to make myself feel better about how I look and I loved it it gave me that confidence in glow that I wanted I highly recommend this to anybody who just needs a small pick me up to feel better
Kerri H.
Frisco , TX
I understand that the product is more so a body butter but it is so thick! That would be my only complaint. It is very moisturizing, and it does have a good scent to it, but a lighter formula would help my review a bit. Granted the product does last awhile due to the thick consistency for me.
Stephany G.
Moultrie, GA
I’ve only used it once or twice. I don’t really know how I feel about it yet because I just bought it not so long ago. But so far I had to apply it on twice a day to feel moisturized. I’m gonna keep testing it out.
Shanett B.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I absolutely love Aveeno products. Very hydrating to the skin and gentle. It’s light not to thick. My expectations are always met with this products. This product is very pricey but I believe you get what you pay for. I’m a regular customer.
Ashley E.
Evergreen, CO
This is so good and my skin is so soft now! It is a very gentle serum to me based on my skin. I bought it at Walmart but you can get it at Walgreen. This was my first time ever buying it and I would buy it again.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this make your skin feel greasy?
S S.
How long does it moisturises?Is it thick ans greasy?
Michelle A.
Hayward, CA
I understand this is a great for dry skin but I want to know whether or not it leaves the skin feeling over saturated, such as leaving a greasy residue before applying make up. Does it also include SPF?
Eva T.
Norman, OK
Is anyone else having a hard time finding this in stores lately? I haven't been seeing it, have been ordering from Amazon instead. I really hope it's not discontinued!
Ashley B.
Trenton, ON
I can’t seem to find this in the store - is this discounted?

Amazon