BY AVEENO

Aveeno?? Active Naturals?? Positively Nourishing??? Energizing Body Wash.
New.
Lemongrass, grapefruit + rosemary.
Invigorates your skin and senses.
16 fl oz (473 ml).

• Does this work well for pretty sensitive skin? Does it ha...1 Answers
  • Does Aveeno have shampoo and condidtioners2 Answers
  • Is this body wash really moisturizing for your skin?3 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Energizing Body Wash
  • "I love this product. I have slightly sensitive skin, and this stuff is a nice gentle exfoliate that definitely fits the bill. I generally have to buy unscented soaps, but this smells great and keeps my skin happy. Love it! " in 59 reviews
  • "I find this very moisturizing, and it smells amazing. I love Aveeno products because most use non-colloidal oatmeal, which is AMAZING for your skin. My GP actually recommended Aveens to me for my skin problems (Tersaseptic as well), and it proves she's never steered me wrong :)" in 35 reviews
  • "I love Aveeno products, they smell very good and are nice to my dry skin. I also love the big packages, it uses less plastic." in 30 reviews
  • "Aveeno test on animals, while the product is great(i had to use it at a friends house and smells great) I find it funny that an "natural" brand has to test on animals in this day and age." in 15 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and is great for prepping your skin when you shave." in 12 reviews
Kyana M.
Midwest city , OK
I’ve always had issues with my back breaking out and being oily. But since I’ve started using this it seems like it tames my back demons and leaves my back nice and hydrated. It smells great and I love how clean you feel once you get out the bath. I definitely recommend!
Alissa C.
Flushing, NY
I bought the lavender flavor and I liked the applicator, it was easy to squirt the product out of the bottle.  I also like the light lavender scent however, I thought it could of had a thicker consistency.
Erica G.
Pittston , ME
I am The Queen of exfoliators. living in northern New England the winter time can be pretty harsh on our skin. Having a nice exfoliator is a must for these winter months. I have tried a varietyof exfoliators and my day from high and to drugstore. what I'm looking for in an exfoliator is something with fine exfoliant granules along with the ability to moisturize like heck,on top of that I also love a beautiful sent and beautiful texture. I believe this hits all of them on the head, although the exfoliating granules are a little large for my liking, however the texture of the granny wells allows my skin to feel pampered instead of aggravated.

I do believe they could have went a bit stronger on the sent I find it not very long lasting and it doesn't linger throughout the day. So this may be better for you ladies that don't like a lot of lingering scents in your beauty products. .
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
I was interested in trying a body scrub but couldn't find one so I opted for this, which is suppose to be a body wash and scrub combined.
As a body wash, this is excellent. I literally use a dime size and spread it on my loofah and get a full on rich lather, its amazing. As for the exfoliating part, I was expecting it to be a lot grittier but I barely felt any grains once this was on the sponge though I did notice my skin looking more radiant than usual. BUT, if you use this without lathering it on a sponge/loofah and apply it directly onto your skin, it actually does its job as an exfoliator. The grains in this scrub are made of rice beads and walnut shells in case anyone is curious. It smells pretty on cue to pomegranates, not an artificial smell in my opinion. Overall, very pleased with this body wash and its gentle on the skin.
Kristen P.
House Springs, MO
I have been using this for a couple of months now, which means that just the typical bottle alone can last you some time if you use a minimal amount. I bought this at my local Walmart, and it's not very expensive. It isn't an incredibly sudsy body wash, which I prefer, and it's very moisturizing without being too heavy. After a long day, this really helps to bring me down and relax. I really don't have any cons other than even though I do enjoy it, I probably will look for another body wash because the scent is just too plain for me.
Miranda M.
I am absolutely in love with the Aveeno body washes, they aren't incredibly expensive, and they all smell so wonderful and leave me feeling clean and the aroma creates a very relaxing scent that I can carry with me on my body. Because I have extremely sensitive skin it's very hard for me to find a body wash that doesn't cause me to have extremely horrid breakouts, much less a body wash that is scented and still gentle enough to use on my skin.
Jess W.
Madison, WI
I have very sensitive skin, the kind that screams in anger if I use most types of scented lotions. It's a little less sensitive for body washes but I find that certain brands really help with the feel and sensitivity of my skin after the shower. Aveeno is one of the couple brands that I'll regularly use for body wash and this one is great. I was hoping for a little more in the "energizing" effect but I did like the smell and the way my skin felt after. I'll likely use again but it isn't likely to become the most regular one I buy.
Katy  H.
Chelmsford, MA
Great body wash. I really like to use this one when i take a shower at night it has a very calming scent, and smells different on your skin then when you smell it from the bottle. at first i was skeptical when smelling it from the bottle, but i really do like it now. makes your skin so soft and cleans great. i like to pair my ylang-ylang calming aveeno lotion with this after the shower!!
Monique L.
Forest Hills, NY
I really enjoy this body wash, the scent is very light and is say it cleanses my skin effectively without drying my skin out. I hate that filmy ashy look after I get out of the shower that many soap bars leave. My only draw back is that I wish this was a little bit more hydrating or creamy in texture like Olay's body wash. However anything Aveeno seems to be magic on my skin and my husband really enjoys as well he even switch all his shaving and facial scrubs to Aveeno. His words "anything Aveeno is just good".
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'll have to admit it - I saw the word "pomegranate" and immediately knew I had to try it because pomegranate is my ultimate weakness. I love the scent - it actually smells like pomegranate and not artificial chemicals.

It lathers and cleans really well without stripping or drying out my skin, so bonus. I didn't really notice any extra exfoliating action which I guess might be a let down for other people but didn't phase me at all.
Amanda R.
Baltimore, MD
What is your favorite Aveeno product?
Kristen S.
Geneva , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this body wash really moisturizing for your skin?
Kala T.
berryville, AR
What is your favorite fragrance in the Aveeno shampoo???
Carla C.
Victoria
Does Aveeno have shampoo and condidtioners
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
How many scents are there of the body wash?