BY AVEENO

Aveeno?? Active Naturals?? Positively Nourishing??? Energizing Body Wash.
New.
Lemongrass, grapefruit + rosemary.
Invigorates your skin and senses.
16 fl oz (473 ml). see more...

• Does this work well for pretty sensitive skin? Does it have any f...1 Answers
  • Does Aveeno have shampoo and condidtioners2 Answers
  • Is this body wash really moisturizing for your skin?3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Energizing Body Wash
  • "Aveeno test on animals, while the product is great(i had to use it at a friends house and smells great) I find it funny that an "natural" brand has to test on animals in this day and age." in 15 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and is great for prepping your skin when you shave." in 12 reviews
  • "I have slightly sensitive skin, and this stuff is a nice gentle exfoliate that definitely fits the bill." in 11 reviews
  • "I constantly invest in these even though they're pricey, but Aveeno works wonders on my sensitive and dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product as well as the Aveeno cler complexion line and their lotion. " in 6 reviews
Kristen P.
House Springs, MO
I have been using this for a couple of months now, which means that just the typical bottle alone can last you some time if you use a minimal amount. I bought this at my local Walmart, and it's not very expensive. It isn't an incredibly sudsy body wash, which I prefer, and it's very moisturizing without being too heavy. After a long day, this really helps to bring me down and relax. I really don't have any cons other than even though I do enjoy it, I probably will look for another body wash because the scent is just too plain for me.
Jess W.
Madison, WI
I have very sensitive skin, the kind that screams in anger if I use most types of scented lotions. It's a little less sensitive for body washes but I find that certain brands really help with the feel and sensitivity of my skin after the shower. Aveeno is one of the couple brands that I'll regularly use for body wash and this one is great. I was hoping for a little more in the "energizing" effect but I did like the smell and the way my skin felt after. I'll likely use again but it isn't likely to become the most regular one I buy.
abby r.
Bath, PA
I love Aveeno body washes! This one is my favorite. It smells great, but not too strong! It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. It's very gentle on your skin. You don't need to use that much, so the bottle will last awhile. Only downside is that it's relativey expensive for how much you're getting, but you can make it last. Would definitely buy again!
Jenny H.
I used it once while I was staying over at my BFF's house. It had a light fragrance and was very gentle on my skin. Overall, it is a better quality body wash than most of the body washes out there such as the ones from Bath and Body Works, The Body Shop, Dove, etc, but I gotta say that it is nothing TOO special. Would I try it again? Absolutely.
Angela P.
Olympia, WA
I love Aveeno products because I have super sensitive skin and Aveeno is one of the few brands that I find to be gentle and non-irritating. This body wash makes me feel super clean without causing irritation. I love that it doesn't have a strong aroma and recommend it for sensitive skin. The only drawback is that it isn't very moisturizing.
Dianaliza R.
Fremont, CA
This body wash is amazing! My boyfriend has eczema and needs a body wash that's sensitive to his skin. The smell is so amazing, every time i take a shower i feel like I'm in a spa! The price point is just right and all you need is a quarter size amount and you're good to go! It lathers up good and doesn't leave soap film/residue.
Nella k.
Cincinnati, OH
It's not very often I can find a skin product that doesn't make me break put or itch nonstop but this product doesn't. It's a think almost cream like lotion, and it's not greasy at all. Also love that it absorbs into that skin very quickly. I would definitely recommend this product to those who have very sensitive itchy skin.
stephanie s.
Warrensburg, MO
I'm using this right now and it is the best smelling body wash I have ever used before! It makes my skin feel so soft and a little bit goes a long way. Parts of me don't want to use it because I want to save it! I really do love this body wash and I will be buying more once I run out of the 3 bottles I already have!
Jamie R.
N Chesterfld, VA
While I love this body wash and will continue to use it, it doesn't do exactly what it says it will. I have dry skin and so it feels moisturized for a little bit but then feels dry again. If you have dry skin, it is great but you will still need another lotion or something to ensure that your skin stays soft.
Melissa C.
Memphis , TN
Smells fantastic with a really bright scent that put a little Pep in my step every morning. Might not use it right before bed. Good value for the price. Easy on my skin, not overly drying like some other body washes. One of my faves, will purchase again after finishing one that I didn't like nearly as much.
Amanda R.
Baltimore, MD
What is your favorite Aveeno product?
Kristen S.
Is this body wash really moisturizing for your skin?
Kala T.
Berryville, AR
What is your favorite fragrance in the Aveeno shampoo???
Carla C.
Victoria
Does Aveeno have shampoo and condidtioners
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
How many scents are there of the body wash?