Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Energizing Body Wash
Aveeno?? Active Naturals?? Positively Nourishing??? Energizing Body Wash.
Lemongrass, grapefruit + rosemary.
Invigorates your skin and senses.
16 fl oz (473 ml).
Top Questions See all 21 Q&A
- "I love this product. I have slightly sensitive skin, and this stuff is a nice gentle exfoliate that definitely fits the bill. I generally have to buy unscented soaps, but this smells great and keeps my skin happy. Love it! " in 59 reviews
- "I find this very moisturizing, and it smells amazing. I love Aveeno products because most use non-colloidal oatmeal, which is AMAZING for your skin. My GP actually recommended Aveens to me for my skin problems (Tersaseptic as well), and it proves she's never steered me wrong :)" in 35 reviews
- "I love Aveeno products, they smell very good and are nice to my dry skin. I also love the big packages, it uses less plastic." in 30 reviews
- "Aveeno test on animals, while the product is great(i had to use it at a friends house and smells great) I find it funny that an "natural" brand has to test on animals in this day and age." in 15 reviews
- "It smells amazing and is great for prepping your skin when you shave." in 12 reviews
I do believe they could have went a bit stronger on the sent I find it not very long lasting and it doesn't linger throughout the day. So this may be better for you ladies that don't like a lot of lingering scents in your beauty products. .
As a body wash, this is excellent. I literally use a dime size and spread it on my loofah and get a full on rich lather, its amazing. As for the exfoliating part, I was expecting it to be a lot grittier but I barely felt any grains once this was on the sponge though I did notice my skin looking more radiant than usual. BUT, if you use this without lathering it on a sponge/loofah and apply it directly onto your skin, it actually does its job as an exfoliator. The grains in this scrub are made of rice beads and walnut shells in case anyone is curious. It smells pretty on cue to pomegranates, not an artificial smell in my opinion. Overall, very pleased with this body wash and its gentle on the skin.
It lathers and cleans really well without stripping or drying out my skin, so bonus. I didn't really notice any extra exfoliating action which I guess might be a let down for other people but didn't phase me at all.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos