Aveeno® Active Naturals® Positively Nourishing® Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY AVEENO

You don’t have to choose between having dandruff-free hair and having beautiful hair. That’s because AVEENO®POSITIVELY NOURISHING® Dandruff Control Shampoo provides both*. A special anti-dandruff ingredient combined with our ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Complex formula immediately soothes your dry, itchy scalp, while nourishing damaged hair to restore its healthy look.

*Use with AVEENO® POSITIVELY NOURISHING® Dandruff Control Conditioner for best results. +71% of women in a two week market research home use test saw 100% flake free hair when using the Shampoo.

Ingredient

ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Complex

These formulas work quickly to moisturize, soothe dry, itchy scalp and nourish hair. Formulas with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Complex contain a unique combination of oat peptide and oat extract to help moisturize and nourish your hair.

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I’ve used this shampoo a few times and so has my son. We both have dark hair and of course seeing dandruff in dark hair is rather gross. Once using this after about two weeks the dandruff was controlled. However it worked better for my son than it did for me personally. I know everyone has different hair needs so this product wasn’t for me. Since it did work for my son he has kept using it and has had amazing results from it. His dandruff comes and goes depending on how dried out his head gets and if he switches up shampoos between this.
Tito T.
Fairfield
My daughter absolutely love this one when she take down her hair. All those different hair products she use and it drys her Head up. She hate to scratch her head so this is her go too for when she take down her hair.
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
I used this when I got dandruff during the really cold months and it works as a shampoo and smells nice but rlly didn’t get rid of my dandruff. If you just want a good shampoo then sure but it doesn’t do what it says it should for me.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
This is a great alternating shampoo for me. I like to switch it off with head and shoulders because they have the same purpose but gives my hair a little bit of a different feel. It smells good & keeps my hair healthy! I love that you can find it pretty much anywhere also!
Kristine H.
loved the scent of this. super great for people who have really sensitive skin like me. it was moisturizing without being too greasy and didn't leave a nasty residue or anything. the only problem i ran into was i didn't love that it dulled my hair a bit. otherwise, worked great.
Laisha M.
Not really sure if it helps dandruff or its just my hair every product I use doesn't help me but what doesn't help me can help one of you so don't listen to only me
Kindra T.
Binghamton, NY
This shampoo works great for the dandruff I get over the winter months, which isn't the worst dandruff ever, however, still annoying and itchy. When my dandruff is at it's worse I'l use this shampoo every other day. Then I try to use it once a week to keep the dandruff away. I find that this actually moisturizes my scalp, which in turn prevents my roots from getting super greasy to compensate for dryness. It's a very rich lathery shampoo and smells great for a dandruff shampoo (if you hate the smell of head and shoulders you'll probably like the smell of this in comparison).
Christy N.
Oakhurst, CA
Unfortunately dandruff does plague me every once in a while. Not enough that I feel like I need that nasty smelling, strong dandruff shampoo...but enough that I always keep a bottle of a calmer dandruff shampoo in my shower.

I really liked the scent of the Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control. (It doesn't burn my nose like some others do.) A little goes a long way, so I put about the size of a nickel on my hand and rub into my head and scalp. The formula lathers very nicely and rinses easily.

After my shower, my hair feels soft and manageable. I love it! And I would recommend it to my friends.

* I received this product complimentary from Smiley360.
Sandy W.
I love this shampoo. I suffer from extreme dandruff ever since I was young. I tried many shampoos, but they don't do much for my scalp. But since I started using this, I noticed that my dandruff decreased a lot. It has a pleasant mellow smell and lather really well.I noticed that when I don't use this shampoo for a while, my dandruff starts to increase again. I guess I'm going to continue using this one.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
I found my hair had a nice volume and shine about it. This is because Aveeno is made of Pyrithione Zink to fight the dry scalp with a special Active Naturals Nourishing Oat Complex that leaves the hair conditioned. I can confidently say this is staying in the bathroom. It helps with the flakes, is a great way to fight build up, and it leaves my hair with shine and .... volume.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Does this shampoo dry out your hair? Ive used others that have dried out my hair and made it brittle
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Is this product all natural? Does it dry out hair?
Meryem O.
I suffer from hair loss .. Is this product can address this problem especially that my hair is weak and weak ??
LN F.
Anybody ever used this?
Tonya T.
Monroe, GA
I have a really white scalp and dark hair. I don't have embarrassing dandruff, but my hair dresser always seems to say I have dandruff. I've used head and shoulders, I've shampooed multiple times thinking I may have product buildup, but I'm looking for something to help. Has anyone used this product for this type of problem, and how does it compare to other products?