Aveeno® Active Naturals® Positively Nourishing® Dandruff Control Conditioner uploaded by vanessa c.

BY AVEENO

Get 100% Flake-Free+, 100% Beautiful looking hair.

You don’t have to choose between having dandruff-free hair and having beautiful hair. That’s because AVEENO®POSITIVELY NOURISHING® Dandruff Control Conditioner provides both*. A special anti-dandruff ingredient combined with our ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Complex formula immediately soothes your dry, itchy scalp, while nourishing damaged hair to restore its healthy look. It leaves your hair feeling healthy, silky and more manageable for styling.

*Use with AVEENO® POSITIVELY NOURISHING® Dandruff Control Shampoo for best results. +71% of women in a two week market research home use test saw 100% flake free hair when using the Shampoo.

Ingredient

ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Complex

These formulas work quickly to moisturize, soothe dry, itchy scalp and nourish hair. Formulas with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Complex contain a unique combination of oat peptide and oat extract to help moisturize and nourish your hair.

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Positively Nourishing® Dandruff Control Conditioner
  • "I saw this conditioner and was really skeptical of using it since I also have oily hair and try to only use conditioners on the ends of my hair." in 1 review
Steph A.
I love this dandruff control really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair and made all the dandruff go away. I would recommend this dandruff control to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
I love this for nourishing my dry hair! This product is very affordable as well so that’s a bonus. I love the smell of this product and would definitely buy it again.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Ariel W.
Charlotte, NC
Just okay overall. It works to remove flakes however doesn't do much to prevent them from coming back. I really enjoy the scent though, I might try again after winter.
Jessica A.
Whittier, CA
I've tried many dry scalp type of shampoos. Most of the time I seem to become immune to one so I rotate it out for another. That seems to do the trick. I saw this conditioner and was really skeptical of using it since I also have oily hair and try to only use conditioners on the ends of my hair.

I've been so impressed with this conditioner! It took care of the dry skin within a week of using it consistently and I haven't even thought about it much since using it. It was still working really well as I used the very last of it a week or two ago. That's not typical so I was looking forward to getting another bottle.

Sadly I have had a problem finding it in local stores and since I've stopped using it, the dry skin has come back. Can't wait to find it again and add it into my hair care routine!
vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I got to try this free courtesy of Smiley360. I thought it smelled good. I avoided the 2in1 for the feeling my hair gets from 2in1's. It just ends up feeling like I didn't completely wash my hair out. This is the feeling i later got from this conditioner. It left my hair with a weird texture. My hair was shiny and smelled wonderful but by the end of the night it felt so heavy as if i piled product in my hair. I usually skip a day in between hair washing but I just could not wait to wash it out by the next morning. If you're going to use this I would not use too much..maybe half of what you would normally use or 1/3 less.
Alexandra S.
I really like the aveeno brand of shamp/cond and skin lotions. I haven't used this dandruff line but I have used the moisturizing which works well. I am not sure if this is effective for dandruff but I would recommend as an overall quality shamp/cond combo
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I bought this for my husband as he has dandruff issues. I wouldn't say that it has cleared it up completely, but there is a noticeable difference! Also I love the smell of it!
Paula F.
Melissa, TX
I love this I work n a clean room and it dries you out all over, and after using this I have no more dry scalp or hair my son also uses this and he likes it tooo
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
I have tried this product in the past and I didn't like it. It just wasn't for me and my hair. I can't use most hair products though so it may work for you.
Staci R.
St, ON
Has anyone ever used this on oily hair? What were the results? Thanks!
Luisanna B.