BY AVEENO

This Luxurious Body Lotion With Scents Of Lavender And Chamomile Envelopes Your Skin In Lasting Moisture, While Its Relaxing Scent Soothes Your Senses. It's Also Formulated With Active Naturals® Colloidal Oatmeal, The Natural Ingredient Most Recommended By Dermatologists To Maintain Healthy Looking Skin.

Ingredients :

The Aveeno® Brand Is Most Trusted For Its Use Of Natural Ingredients. Oat Is The Natural Ingredient Most Recommended By Dermatologists. As A Skin Protectant Active Ingredient, Oatmeal Can Help Restore Skin's Normal Ph And Aid In The Maintenance Of Skin's Moisture Barrier To Help Prevent And Protect Dry Skin.

• My skin is very dry and sensitive is this lotion good for me?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a great smelling lotion that also hydrates ...2 Answers
  • I have been searching for a body lotion that will stay on even wh...1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Body Lotion
  • "Aveeno +vely nourishing & energizing BODY LOTION is available in (pomegranate+ grapefruit) in a 7oz (198g) tube the tube reads that the active Natural is - Colloidal Oatmeal, I prefer the lavender+chammomile just for the fragnance or else both are just the same- works well for me- niether oily nor sticky and you can really see the positive benefits" in 219 reviews
  • "I love this lotion! I have dry skin and this makes my skin soft and hydrated. It smells really good too and I use it all the time, especially after a shower because I have really dry skin after a shower." in 126 reviews
  • "When my skin acts up in the winter, this is one of the only lotions that doesn't irritate it even more. It has a nice light scent and is gentle yet moisturizing on my sensitive skin. " in 70 reviews
Raymond G.
Review for: Calming Lavender Chamomile more...
I suffer from dry and parched skin plus I live in Texas and the sun is harsh on my skin. I’ve tried different lotions in the past but I was curious while shopping and I decided to purchase this lotion thinking the scent would be different and since it has oatmeal in it, they use natural ingredients. I am so glad I bought this and I would definitely recommend this product to others. The lavender and chamomile just relaxes you. After a shower or bath, if you apply this, it can help you fall asleep faster because these scents are so relaxing for the body. I found this at my local HEB grocery store.
Cynthia C.
Review for: Calming Lavender Chamomile more...
One of my favorite body lotions of all time. The scent is heavenly, if you’re a fan of lavender. I use it right after a shower and shaving and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth, I can’t say enough good things about this lotion. My only gripe, if I had to come up with one, would be is that they should make a bigger tube!
Christina D.
Review for: Calming Lavender Chamomile more...
This is my absolute favorite lotion for my hands. I keep one tube next to my desk at all times. I use it at least a dozen times per day, I wash my hands a lot and it replenishes without feeling greasy or oily. The smell isn’t too overwhelming either and the price is reasonable. Love love love.
Dawna G.
Jemison
I work in the meat department so I washed my hands several times a day. This dries out my hands. So using the Aveeno lotion on my hands has changed the way my hands look and feel. They are now soft supple and they have retain moisture better than they ever had.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Review for: Calming Lavender Chamomile more...
Omg you need to try this stuff I was given this as a gift on my last day of work from a coworker and I have been hooked since. It feels soooo good on your skin and smells amazing . I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Charlie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Energizing Pomegranate Grapefruit more...
I like this lotion. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin moisturized and not feeling like there's a thick greasy residue on my skin. But a little bit goes a long way, remember that, because if you apply too much, it will feel like that. I use a dime sized amount for both arms for example.
Izabela F.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Calming Lavender Chamomile more...
I love this body lotion! It smell is so amazing and calming. The bottle is nice and and big. This lotion leaves my skin super soft. This is actually my second bottle and I plan on buying a third! I love this stuff. Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
Melissa M.
Poland, NY
Review for: Calming Lavender Chamomile more...
I recently discover that Lavender is supposed to have a calming effect and helps with anxiety? Who knew! I have only been using this for a short while and I love the smell, not sure if I’m exactly stress free 😜 but it makes me skin feel very soft without having that slimy feeling.
Rachel P.
Vail, AZ
Aveeno is definitely my go to when it comes to moisturizers the soft lavender scent is my favorite along with how soft it makes my skin feel and helps brig my skin back from the dead lol I’m in the health field and we use hand sanitizer like nothing it makes my hands crack and bleed but this always helps restore them
Milendra B.
Review for: Calming Lavender Chamomile more...
Aveeno products have always left my skin feeling smooth. When I found out there was a lavender scent I just had to try it. The lotion came in a Christmas gift set along with a body wash and luffa. Yes, I would buy the product again!
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I have been looking for a good moisturizing lotion that works well with sensitive skin. I like the scent but was wondering how well this lotion works with dry, sensitive skin?
Nicole D.
North Providence, RI
I've been looking for a great smelling lotion that also hydrates very dry skin, but doesn't make it too oily. I have very sensitive skin and usually stay away from scented anything. I know Aveeno has natural ingredients and was wondering if anyone with sensitive skin has had a bad reaction to this product because of the scent?
Caitlan T.
I'm always looking for lotions that actually work. I have incredibly dry skin and nothing seems to help. I also ha e sensitive skin. Is this a good lotion to use?
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this lotion moisturize? I know aveeno is great but I haven't used it on a regular basis.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin is very dry and sensitive is this lotion good for me?