BY AVEENO

New. Positively Nourishing™. Body Lotion. Moisturizes All Day This luxurious body lotion with lavender and chamomile envelops your skin in lasting moisture, while its relaxing scent soothes your senses. Powered with Active Naturals Colloidal Oatmeal, the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists to maintain healthy looking skin. 1-866-4AVEENO. . see more...

• My skin is very dry and sensitive is this lotion good for me?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a great smelling lotion that also hydrates ...2 Answers
  • I have been searching for a body lotion that will stay on even wh...1 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Body Lotion
  • "Aveeno +vely nourishing & energizing BODY LOTION is available in (pomegranate+ grapefruit) in a 7oz (198g) tube the tube reads that the active Natural is - Colloidal Oatmeal, I prefer the lavender+chammomile just for the fragnance or else both are just the same- works well for me- niether oily nor sticky and you can really see the positive benefits" in 1 review
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have had this lotion in the pomegranate before and now have it in the lavender/chamomile and I absolutely love both. The pomegranate scent is amazing and nice to perk me up in the morning or afternoon. The lavender/chamomile is so soothing and relaxing so I use it before bed or whenever my hands/feet get dry. While the scents are amazing, the formula isn't above and beyond hydrating or moisturizing - it's about average but absorbs really quickly into the skin.
Samantha R.
Radcliff, KY
Keeping up with my dry skin is often a hassle, and I've resorted to using lotions that are just not..."fun." With stronger formulas, usually the fragrance is lacking. After finding Aveenos energizing body lotion, I fell in love with not only the scent and price, but the moisturizing power. The long-lasting moisture pairs great with the sweet grapefruit scent, making applying lotion no longer a chore.
Cassidy H.
I have the pomegranate + grapefruit energizing scent. I have only used it a couple of times but so far I like it. The smell is nice and not too strong but also doesn't smell like nothing. I like to use it after shaving and it helps my legs stay smooth. Not sure what is energizing about it but I guess that's probably more for marketing purposes. It's affordable and I would recommend it.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
I love this body cream. It is my go to body cream for at night or when I'm stressed. The formula is gentle on the skin and I love that it uses natural ingredients like colloidal oatmeal. The combination of lavender and chamomile is perfect for ultimate relaxation. I also love it's long-lasting moisturizing quality. I always make sure to have a tube of the body cream on hand!
Megan N.
Lexington, KY
HOLY GRAIL. This is my FAVORITE body lotion I have found BY FAR... and super affordable. Aveeno is a great brand over all - very gentle on my sensitive skin, but super hydrating. (I have intensely dry skin.) The scent is perfect, too - I use it after my shower and night and it's so calming and refreshing. Love love love. Five stars.
Jen S.
Sound Beach, NY
My favorite lotion EVER. The smell is amazing and it's so calming on the skin. The scent does not irritate the skin (even though I have super sensitive skin), and it is not over powering. The tube lasts me about a month and I use it daily. Can't beat the price at your local rite aid, cvs, or Walgreens.
Michele R.
boaz, AL
I love this lotion, it is really great,
One of the main benefits is that it helps nourish your skin, Over all the price you pay for this product is a very good deal, I Love the bottle it comes in, very easy to squeeze and get some out of the tube.
I do wish however it had a pump style top.
Jamie M.
Waterloo, IL
I really like this lotion! It is my 'mommy present' to myself. It smells great, goes on smooth and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. My young daughter even likes it. Most nice smelling lotions do not moisturize well, but this does! The tube is easy to hold and sits well on a dresser.
Katie G.
Santa Monica, CA
Without a doubt my favorite lotion--I can't go a day without it. I put on after every shower and have never had dry skin anywhere since I started using Aveeno. The calming lavender+chamomile is so soothing and smells great, but the regular lotion is also just as great. It is a must-buy!
Brooke R.
Newton, IL
I love this moisturizer. I have combination skin, and I am very sensitive to anything applied facially, especially scented lotions, but this has worked great. I love the scent of lavender and I love how smooth it makes my skin. It's not too heavy, and you get a lot for what you pay for.
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I have been looking for a good moisturizing lotion that works well with sensitive skin. I like the scent but was wondering how well this lotion works with dry, sensitive skin?
Caitlan T.
I'm always looking for lotions that actually work. I have incredibly dry skin and nothing seems to help. I also ha e sensitive skin. Is this a good lotion to use?
Maria G.
How well does this lotion moisturize? I know aveeno is great but I haven't used it on a regular basis.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin is very dry and sensitive is this lotion good for me?
Nicole D.
North Providence, RI
I've been looking for a great smelling lotion that also hydrates very dry skin, but doesn't make it too oily. I have very sensitive skin and usually stay away from scented anything. I know Aveeno has natural ingredients and was wondering if anyone with sensitive skin has had a bad reaction to this product because of the scent?