Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash Blackberry Vanilla uploaded by Sherri D.Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash Blackberry Vanilla uploaded by Jenny L.

BY AVEENO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Blackberry & Vanilla Body Wash - 16 oz. 473 ml Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused.

• I have used other Aveeno products, but does this product leave sk...1 Answers
Billie S.
Chesterland, OH
Thee #Aveeno - Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash Blackberry Vanilla is absolutely wonderful! you are going to feel so soft, hydrated & relaxed after using this in a bath. It is so... unbelievedly creamy & nourishing to your skin! And it smells beautiful! You really should try this at least once... It's worth the price ~ every cent! Not to mention - this would be a great gift to add to a gift basket and then mold the other items around it!
Victoria H.
Newport News, VA
This is one of my favorite body washes by Aveeno. I love the smell, it doesn't irritate my skin and the fragrance can smell up my entire bathroom. It is a gentle body wash, but usually, I have to order it online as I never see it in the local stores. It is more than $10 online, but less than $20 (not sure of the exact price), but I have no problem kicking out the cash for body washes by this brand.
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you suffer dry skin as I do, this product is a Godsend! A little goes a long way. I used to dread my winter showers knowing I would have to slather on the lotion head to toe afterwards. With this body wash, you don't feel the need to add lotion. It makes my skin soft, clean, and well nourished. Never subscribing to regular delivery on any product, this will be the exception.
Lisa R.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I really enjoy this lotion! I am a dental assistant so since I wear gloves all day and am constantly washing my hands, they dry out really easy. This is a wonderful lotion for anyone in the medical field since we wash our hands so often! The only draw back for me is that it took a little while to work into my skin. I would certainly repurchase this lotion!
Leticia M.
Aveeno is one of my favorite brands for almost every product, I have use body wash wich is really good your skin is gonna thank you for spend a little more in this product, I have been using Aveeno baby moisturizer for around 10 years I love it is perfect for sensitive skin I got it under a dermatologist recommendation and you can even use it in your face. Aveeno is an amazing brand for skin care.
Maria R.
Binghamton, NY
For me my skin is very dry no matter what season so I need a product that I can use year round to really add some moisture into my skin. I do use aveeno lotion which helps but it's always nice to add moisture from the shower and out of the shower this body wash helps with the added things like antioxidants. The smell is soothing as well and it makes me feel clean why also keeping my skin from drying.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
This is a good lotion, but there are better out there. Pros: It is affordable and available at most stores. It is a good lotion in that it is creamy and almost liquid like, so even a small amount lasts a while. The smell is very mild. I find it locks the moisture in the skin well, as opposed to simply providing a creamy moisturization. Also, it has some beneficial ingredients compared to some lotions, such as the soothing oatmeal complex.
The cons: While it is affordable in general, it is slightly pricey compared with other store brands. It could be a little more moisturizing. If used as a daily lotion, it is good. But if someone is looking for a lotion to help with severely dry skin, they may want to find a product that addresses that particular need
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this! It actually reminds me of the classic B&BW raspberry vanilla lotion/spray that everyone had back in the day. It males my skin feel clean, silky and soft and the scent liners long after I'm out of the shower. It's found in the drugstore at a decent price and sometimes you can find coupons. A great product!
Diane L.
Oviedo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body lotion smells amazing. It's not a strong smell either, it is very light, but lasts throughout the day. It pairs nicely with perfume as well. I live in Florida so it is important for me to use a body lotion that does not "sweat" or feel greasy, and this is perfect!

Pros
Does not feel greasy
Great smell
Moisturizes really well

Cons:
Can be a little pricey
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash Blackberry Vanilla Scent is a great smelling body wash first off. The Aveeno line of body products in general are fantastic if you have super sensitive skin like I do. This body wash smells so delicious! And it's great for your skin too! It leaves your skin silky soft and fragrant, not dry and irritated. I love this stuff!
Tammie J.
I have used other Aveeno products, but does this product leave skin feeling silky