BY AVEENO

This Luxurious Body Lotion Enriched With Cocoa And Shea Butters Envelop Your Skin In Lasting Moisture, While Its Indulging Fragrance Comforts Your Senses. Powered With Active Naturals Colloidal Oatmeal, The Natural Ingredient Most Recommended By Dermatologists To Maintain Healthy Looking Skin. Moisturizes All Day. Made In Canada see more...

• I understand this is a great for dry skin but I want to know whet...1 Answers
  • Is anyone else having a hard time finding this in stores lately? ...1 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel greasy?2 Answers
Nicole R.

I have become very interested in essential oils and aromatherapy. Of course, I need a base lotion or oil in order to mix my essential oils. This souffle is VERY well-whipped and soft; it absorbs into my skin quickly, without any greasy feeling. I gave it a 4 star rating because it isn't organic (nor does it claim to be). I wanted to go the easy route this time; I bought something I could just drop essential oils into, mix and use, instead of mixing up pure cocoa butter and Shea butter, which tend to be hard to whip into a souffle. This Aveeno product DOES have natural colloidal oats, cocoa butter, and Shea. I added some carrot seed oil to boost it's skin properties, as well as Vit E oil to help as a natural preservative. Even if you don't want to add essential oils (the product has little to no scent), the product itself will really absorb quickly and help your skin feel soft and nourished.
Susan S.
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing 24-hour Whiiped Souffle is the bomb! Its smooth, light texture goes on easily and doesn't feel heavy or cakey. I love that my combination skin doesn't feel oily in my T-zone, but the moisture seems to last all day no matter how busy I am. With other moisturizers, I had to reapply constantly due to dry skin on my cheeks, or they would feel so greasy I could oil your bakeware for cookies! This is my go-to product!
Eva T.
Norman, OK
I like to use this stuff on my hands and feet before bed - I slather on a bunch of it and in the morning my hands and feet are soft and smooth. I love that I can put on a thick layer and my hands don't feel overly sticky or oily - just moisturized. I don't know why it's in the facial moisturizer category, but I guess it might make a decent night cream - I wouldn't use it that way though. The scent is light and kind of powdery, not overwhelming at all.
Allison D.
Athens, AL
I use this as my "night cream". It's so hard for me to find a moisturizer that won't break my face out, but by golly I found it! This goes on Super creamy and soaks in relatively fast. In the morning, my face feels so soft and supple! It has a very light fragrance and it's a very pleasant smell. I would definitely recommend this as a face cream, or all over moisturizer!
Lina C.
Eek! Why is this categorized as a "facial moisturizer"? Haha. Anyway I use this on my body and I really like it! I like the ingredients - especially that it doesn't contain dimethicone! Also love the colloidal oatmeal, which soothes my skin. My only tiny complaint is the fragrance...it's a little too strong for me. I wish this was fragrance free. But I still love it! :)
Jessica L.
This product is decent. I do like the texture of it because I like thicker body creams but I actually bought this due to the stress marks I have and heard this one would be good for that but however they didn't anything for that, but all in all the smell isn't too overpowering and if your just looking for a lotion body cream this one isn't too bad
Gina R.
Waco, TX
The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing 24-hour Whipped Souffle keeps my skin so soft and moisturized when I apply to my skin. I especially love to use this in the winter and summer when my skin tends to get dry. I love the scent and the texture. They don't call it whipped for nothing. This is a great product and is affordable.
Chynna V.
I enjoyed this product so much because it feels great on my skin. It's whipped texture works great with my dry and sensitive skin. It's great for the cost and also lasts for a pretty long time. It's a great product that I would recommend to anyone especially for those with sensitive and dry skin!
Ann K.
First thing I put on my face in the morning and the last thing I apply before bed! i have very dry skin, or rather I did! This was a game changer for me! It's almost like my skin is saying FINALLY THANK YOU!! I repurchase this product over and over again I can not imagine life without it!
Mariah C.
I am a fan of this and all Aveeno products. A little bit of this goes a long way and hydrates pretty well. In the winter, regardless of the product, I have to re-apply every few hours to keep my hands from drying out and cracking. It is pretty lightweight and softens well.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this make your skin feel greasy?
S S.
How long does it moisturises?Is it thick ans greasy?
Eva T.
Norman, OK
Is anyone else having a hard time finding this in stores lately? I haven't been seeing it, have been ordering from Amazon instead. I really hope it's not discontinued!
Michelle A.
I understand this is a great for dry skin but I want to know whether or not it leaves the skin feeling over saturated, such as leaving a greasy residue before applying make up. Does it also include SPF?