Aveeno® Active Naturals® Positively Ageless™ Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 5 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Dora B.Aveeno® Active Naturals® Positively Ageless™ Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 5 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Megan M.

BY AVEENO

New! Works in harmony with your skin to help visibly reduce signs of aging with natural shiitake complex oil - free noncomedogenic soap - free hypoallergenic Anti - aging skincare that works in harmony with your skin to accelerate skin s natural renewal process, so your skin looks and feels fresher, younger and more vibrant. This advanced cleanser with natural shiitake complex and fine microbeads exfoliates surface cells to gently remove dull, dry skin that prevents younger, fresher cells from showing through. A pioneer in the study of natural ingredients for efficacious skin care, AVEENO® has captured the naturally active benefits of rejuvenating shiitake mushrooms, long believed to enhance vitality and slow the aging process. Discover AVEENO® ACTIVE NATURALS® Simply put, ACTIVE NATURAL® are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to rev see more...

• I have milia and have been looking for a gentle exfoliating clean...1 Answers
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE #Aveeno products and Positively Ageless is no different. It gently exfoliates and smooths your skin all the while cleaning your face with a very mild scent. Though this line is designed for more mature skin, I find that it works for my sensitive combination skin. I MUST tell you, do not buy the store brand product of this type. If you are in the market for a face cleanser, pay the price and get the Aveeno brand, you'll be glad you did.
Iris Y.
I've only used this a few times but definitely has seen it help with avoiding breakouts and random pimples that you might get from pillowcases, hair, public transportation, etc. if you don't wash your face. Nothing amazing-amazing, but I would definitely use it regularly.
Hailey F.
Las Vegas, NV
Aveeno is such a great brand, I feel that I can fully trust it when it comes to my skin. This exfoliating cleanser was very gentle on my skin, and I feel like it did a good job of ridding it of impurities. Would definitely purchase again from Target.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I love Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Agelss Exfoliating Cleanser. It takes a small dollop in your palm and goes a long way. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and bright. It's a good price point for the product. I would highly recommend it.
Minnie D.
This cleanser is gentle and makes your skin feel soft. The pump is great lets you control how much you want on. I like using Aveeno products because they are made well for the skin. I have not been disappointed yet. Will buy it again.
Luzi C.
pleasant grove utah
Love love it did help my skin to be more soft and i was not used to use daily exfoliating and this product make me feel better and now i feel confident and happy to use a good product that helps my skin feels soft fresh and clean.
Cami T.
Lawrenceville, GA
It makes my skin smooth and moisten for a very long time but i wish it gave my skin more shine to make them pop out a little more when I'm showing off my legs in my cute colorful shorts . Also to feel more confident with my legs.
Marsha K.
The only problem is that I can not always find it. Apparently it is very popular. I like how no residue but no drying is the absolute effects. No real aroma to interfere with anything else I may use It just work!
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
I love this simple bar soap for washing your face. Aveeno is always easy on my sensitive skin and never dries me out. It helps to decrease the number of blemishes I experience and is also easy on the wallet.
Adriana S.
This facial exfoliating is very good I really liked it it's a nice packaging and it's more than my expextations I really liked it's effective and not disappoint room for improvement don't need it's good !
I have milia and have been looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser that I can use every day. How did this product work for you guys?