Aveeno® Active Naturals® Positively Ageless® Youth Perfecting Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 2-2.5 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Marlen G.

BY AVEENO

Now you can help make up for past sun damage by reducing the visible signs of aging, for younger looking skin! Aveeno® Positively Ageless® Youth Perfecting Moisturizer with antioxidant Natural Shiitake Complex, helps fight the aging signs of sun damage when used with other sun protection measures. After just 4 weeks, women saw a visible improvement in the signs of aging, including reduced appearance of lines and wrinkles; improved skin texture; lifted, firmer appearance of skin; improved healthy look of skin. see more...

Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I love all averno product because they r affordable and good for your skin. This one is particular was highly effective and had a nice packaging. Gentle on my skin
Marlen G.
Bronx, NY
Leaves my skin feeling GReat love the product it really moisturize s my skin .will recommend it to people who have dry skin will help with dryness.
Carla C.
I love Aveeno Naturals Positively Ageless. Protected my face and had SPF to protect my face from the sun.
Lisa R.
Kansas City , MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Brieanne M.
Chesterfield, NJ
This product has its pros and cons. While it does moisturizer my face as intended, it leaves an oily residue behind. I have tried to use less product and still got the same results. The greasy film left over has forced me to abandon this product in search of something better.
Keniah E.
Philadelphia
I honestly love this product so much . It's so wonderful it really helps. The price is soooooooooooooooo cheap. It's has sooooooo many benefits for you. And it will definitely meets your expectations. I will definitely buy this again without a doubt.
This Aveeno sunscreen is a little bit later than normal but kind of greasy. Good to use on your body but a little bit too oily for my face
member-06bf8
Leaves your face feelings healthy while giving it a natural glow! Definitely met my expectations of this product and very effective.
Shelby D.
Tuscaloosa
good product, keeps my skin soft. not too oily but doesn't dry my skin out. good valance i highly recommend it.
Diane H.
Fernandina, FL
I usually love aveeno products but after three months of using this one, I didn't notice a difference.