Aveeno® Active Naturals® Positively Ageless® Youth Perfecting Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 2-2.5 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Marlen G.

BY AVEENO

Now you can help make up for past sun damage by reducing the visible signs of aging, for younger looking skin! Aveeno® Positively Ageless® Youth Perfecting Moisturizer with antioxidant Natural Shiitake Complex, helps fight the aging signs of sun damage when used with other sun protection measures. After just 4 weeks, women saw a visible improvement in the signs of aging, including reduced appearance of lines and wrinkles; improved skin texture; lifted, firmer appearance of skin; improved healthy look of skin. see more...

Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield, NJ
This product has its pros and cons. While it does moisturizer my face as intended, it leaves an oily residue behind. I have tried to use less product and still got the same results. The greasy film left over has forced me to abandon this product in search of something better.
Clarissa S.
Brownsville, TX
It's actually pretty good, my friend actually recommend it to me. It has a really nice package it's colorful, I have used it more than 2 times and I am loving it. It's really gentle for the one who have delicate skin, I do recommend it to alot of my friends .
Janica C.
Grand Junction
I love using these on the go. I keep some in my bad when I’m out and about and when I feel dry or my daughter needs lotion on her cheeks or something, it is perfect! I love the feel it leaves on your skin.
Sandra G.
Des Plaines, IL
A really great product you would love..Ive used many Aveeno brand products and this is one of my favorites, the oatmeal shower wash is another..skin feels smooth and protects against harsh winds and cold weather..I would def recommend 😊
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I love all averno product because they r affordable and good for your skin. This one is particular was highly effective and had a nice packaging. Gentle on my skin
Marlen G.
Bronx, NY
Leaves my skin feeling GReat love the product it really moisturize s my skin .will recommend it to people who have dry skin will help with dryness.
MissMandyDeVine D.
This Aveeno sunscreen is a little bit later than normal but kind of greasy. Good to use on your body but a little bit too oily for my face
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
Love this and everything that I have tried from this line. I noticed results immediately and the more I used it the better it looked
member-06bf8
Leaves your face feelings healthy while giving it a natural glow! Definitely met my expectations of this product and very effective.