Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Youth Perfecting Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by W1sgal A.Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Youth Perfecting Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Natalie C.Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Youth Perfecting Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Somary R.

BY AVEENO

The sun damage accumulated throughout your life has developed into the first signs of aging--fine lines around the eyes and forehead, uneven tone, and brown spots. The Aveeno® Positively Ageless® collection with Active Naturals® Natural Shiitake Complex Helps imrove the visible signs of aging. First cultivated in Asia over 1,000 years ago, Shiitake mushrooms were recognized by ancient herbalists for their medicinal purposes. Aveeno® has captured the beauty-enhancing benefits of Shiitake mushrooms in formulas that have been shown to enhance skin's youthful appearance. see more...

Julie C.
Rego Park, NY
Its a good 2 in 1 product that keeps your skin moisturizer while also protecting your skin from sun damage. It has a spf of 30. It also keeps your skin looking younger while leaving your skin baby soft. This cream is a little heavier than your normal face cream but its because of the sunscreen.
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Youth Perfecting Moisturizer more...
This is definitely a product I’ve been using for a while and will use again and again. I do love the packaging and the size of the product. It’s really great on my skin, I use it before I go to bed. Good price too.
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead, CA
Tried but didn't really like it. A little oily for me so I had to stop using it. I gave it to my husband and he was ok with it. He seemed to like it. Packaging is ok, nothing that 'shouts'. I wouldn't buy it again.
Natalie C.
This moisturizer is my go to right before I apply my Makeup primer! It is the right texture and give you the most radiant looking skin ever! I love that it has an spf of 15 because if my makeup doesn't have it I already have some protection on my skin! I recommend this to anyone who had dry skin or simply just wants a glory look!
Ruby P.
Love anything Aveeno, it's just so gentle on the skin. I don't like to use any harsh lotions or stiff lotions on my face, if that makes any sense. The ageless collection is great.
Cayleigh C.
I thought this was a nice moisturizer! It has a beautiful fresh scent, and I picked it up on sale! For the price it was worth it, but it didn't do anything truly amazing to my skin. Cute packaging!!!!!
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful product have gotten to at Marshall's on sale and have been using it everyday ..It makes my skin be the best ..Gives me a glow from within.highly recommend trying. It.
Ruzica R.
Great stuff i love aveeno its also dermatologist tested so its awesome for your skin has great things in it i would use it again i love it and the smell
W1sgal A.
This is a great moisturizer. I have oily skin. And I thought it did well I've balancing throughout the day. I will use it up and enjoy it
Toy R.
Honea Path, SC
I bought this because I ran out if what I had. It left my face feeling oily. I had to rewash NY face and take it off.