Heather V.
Wallace, ID
I have very pale, freckly skin. So some sort of SPF is a must on most days. I usually put some of this on after washing my face and before makeup, it feels pretty light, not too greasy. It smells pretty good. Makes me a little oily quicker than usual, but overall it's pretty good stuff..Hopefully it'll help me keep the wrinkles away...
Dashawn C.
I like the consistency of the moisturizer and it doesn't make my combination skin feel drenched in oil. Also, I don't have to worry about my skin feeling dry the whole day once I put it on, so that's a plus for me:)
sonia b.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rally like this productos. Ir is ver y effective. Reduces líneas ADN wrinkles protecting againts UVS rays. I have personally noticed a great improvement on my skin after using it for a month- a younger looking skin.
Amber M.
Grandville, MI
I love this daily moisturizer! It's not greasy and it is a great way to keep my dry skin moisturizer. I have very dry skin and this has help immensely!
Molly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin feeling clear, soft, and smooth. Also a little goes a long way. I really love it and would absolutely repurchase it.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am quite pale and have acne prone skin so finding a good moisturizer and facial sunscreen is key. Most sunscreens cause me to break out, but this works very well in all aspects and keeps my skin looking wonderful. I have never had compliments on my skin until I started using it as part of my routine. I do find that if I get sweaty or as a very long day wears on it will sometimes get in my eyes and burn slightly. However, it is better than any other moisturizer or make up I have used in that aspect as well.
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
This is wonderful for people with sensitive skin. There are times during the middle of the winter that I always have to switch to lotion for more sensitive skin and this product is perfect. It has a comforting feel. It doesn't need to be reapplied multiple times. It is a good lotion to keep on the nightstand!
Sarah R.
Utilizei uma unica vez , e amei , sei o quanto hidrata e personifica os cabelos ruins , indico a todas minhas amigas do meu bairro !
Sarah R.
Gostaria de saber , se poderia ganhar esse lindo conjunto !