Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
I am quite pale and have acne prone skin so finding a good moisturizer and facial sunscreen is key. Most sunscreens cause me to break out, but this works very well in all aspects and keeps my skin looking wonderful. I have never had compliments on my skin until I started using it as part of my routine. I do find that if I get sweaty or as a very long day wears on it will sometimes get in my eyes and burn slightly. However, it is better than any other moisturizer or make up I have used in that aspect as well.
Heather V.
Wallace , ID
I have very pale, freckly skin. So some sort of SPF is a must on most days. I usually put some of this on after washing my face and before makeup, it feels pretty light, not too greasy. It smells pretty good. Makes me a little oily quicker than usual, but overall it's pretty good stuff..Hopefully it'll help me keep the wrinkles away...
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
This is wonderful for people with sensitive skin. There are times during the middle of the winter that I always have to switch to lotion for more sensitive skin and this product is perfect. It has a comforting feel. It doesn't need to be reapplied multiple times. It is a good lotion to keep on the nightstand!
Dashawn C.
I like the consistency of the moisturizer and it doesn't make my combination skin feel drenched in oil. Also, I don't have to worry about my skin feeling dry the whole day once I put it on, so that's a plus for me:)
sonia b.
Orlando, FL
I rally like this productos. Ir is ver y effective. Reduces líneas ADN wrinkles protecting againts UVS rays. I have personally noticed a great improvement on my skin after using it for a month- a younger looking skin.
Amber M.
Wyoming, MI
I love this daily moisturizer! It's not greasy and it is a great way to keep my dry skin moisturizer. I have very dry skin and this has help immensely!
Molly W.
Dover
Leaves my skin feeling clear, soft, and smooth. Also a little goes a long way. I really love it and would absolutely repurchase it.
Sarah R.
Utilizei uma unica vez , e amei , sei o quanto hidrata e personifica os cabelos ruins , indico a todas minhas amigas do meu bairro !
Sarah R.
Gostaria de saber , se poderia ganhar esse lindo conjunto !