Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Skin Strengthening Hand Cream uploaded by Gabriella C.Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Skin Strengthening Hand Cream uploaded by Liz N.Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Skin Strengthening Hand Cream uploaded by Kelly R.

BY AVEENO #44 in Hand Cream

New. Positively Ageless®. Dermatologist Recommended. For Dry, Fragile Skin. Restores and Strengthens. Moisturizes for 24 Hours As you age, the cumulative effects of external assaults can cause the skin s protective moisture barrier to break down, contributing to skin becoming thinner and more fragile over time.  Aveeno® Positively Ageless® Skin Strengthening Body Cream has been clinically shown to deeply moisturize for 24 hours.  This formula with Active Naturals® Southernwood helps fortify the skin s moisture barrier, leaving it feeling st. see more...

Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m loving this Aveeno hand cream. It smells wonderful. A little bit goes along way. My hands don’t feel greasy just smooth and hydrated. I love this product. I will definitely buy again. Highly recommended.
Amina J.
I recently purchased this as a quick hand cream to have at work and I'm obsessed! I work as a cashier in retail and our doors are right by the registers so the winter temperature blows through all the time and it definitely dries out my hands. I've used other random lotions just to keep moisturized between touching money and clothing while at the register and I would always have to reapply in between customers. Once I purchased this lotion I applied some at the beginning of my shift and it kept my hands moisturized all the way up until my lunch break! (This was maybe 4-5 hours later) I had to reapply after my lunch break because I did end up washing if off, but if I hadn't done that I still would've been fine without reapplying. Not to mention it has a light but very nice smell to it which is not over powering at all. I'm honestly amazed at this lotion, definitely fell in love.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Skin Strengthening Hand Cream is affordable and great value. I use it daily and it is really helping my hands. I am constantly washing my hands but this cream has a lasting effect.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Carry one in purse , one at home ! It's a great moisturizing lotion for my hands . I bake and cook daily . My hands are constantly in water , or messy! It works to sooth dry skin quickly . Not greasy , absorbs well into skin .
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When searching for a lotion for either my hands or my body, making sure to find something with lots of moisturizers is essential to my decision whether or not to purchase said product. My hands, especially my knuckles, dry out very quickly. It's very uncomfortable and painful to have dry, red knuckles. Using Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Skin Strengthening Hand Cream not only makes my hands feel soft and smooth, but it allows me to have confidence that I will not have to deal with horribly dry hands for hours. This lotion is great because it moisturizes my hands without leaving them feeling oily. I would recommend this hand lotion to anyone in search of a long-lasting, non-oily hand lotion with powerful moisturizing capabilities!
Sally R.
I love this hand cream! It smells amazing and keeps my hands moisturized even after hand washing. It sinks into my skin fairly quickly and doesn't leave them feeling sticky.
Rachel E.
Whitestone, NY
Dry skin runs in my family and keeping my skin moisturized is a constant battle. In the winter my skin can feel tight and itchy and I don't leave my house without some type of lotion. My mother actually recommended this product to me, and I can honestly say it does keep my hands and arms soft and prevents dryness. It does however take a while to dry/soak into the skin. So if your someone who is on the go it could get in the way. The hand cream is thick which is great for keeping my skin hydrated but I'd give the skin Sometime to absorb the lotion before going about my business.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this a week and I love it! I work at a hospital so I love that it doesn't have a strong scent. It also makes my hands super soft and there is absolutely no greasiness! I want to buy a couple more to keep in my desk, purse, etc. I am 33 and I feel like my hands have always looked 40+, hopefully this offers some relief.
Erika R.
Hialeah, FL
I love this hand cream especially to toss in my purse and take with me to work. Whenever my hands feel dry I use this and I don't feel greasy afterwards. It has a neutral not overpowering scent and feels really hydrating. The price point is a bit more than some other more affordable brands but you get what you pay for.
Kristen S.
Bellevue, NE
This lotion is great for me, working in the health care field I'm constantly washing my hands and this keeps them from drying out! It makes me feel a little bit greasy at first, but it usually absorbs within a few minutes. It's not too expensive, and you can find it almost anywhere!