Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Skin Strengthening Hand Cream uploaded by Gabriella C.Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Skin Strengthening Hand Cream uploaded by Liz N.

BY AVEENO #19 in Hand Cream

New. Positively Ageless®. Dermatologist Recommended. For Dry, Fragile Skin. Restores and Strengthens. Moisturizes for 24 Hours As you age, the cumulative effects of external assaults can cause the skin s protective moisture barrier to break down, contributing to skin becoming thinner and more fragile over time.  Aveeno® Positively Ageless® Skin Strengthening Body Cream has been clinically shown to deeply moisturize for 24 hours.  This formula with Active Naturals® Southernwood helps fortify the skin s moisture barrier, leaving it feeling st. see more...

Amina J.
I recently purchased this as a quick hand cream to have at work and I'm obsessed! I work as a cashier in retail and our doors are right by the registers so the winter temperature blows through all the time and it definitely dries out my hands. I've used other random lotions just to keep moisturized between touching money and clothing while at the register and I would always have to reapply in between customers. Once I purchased this lotion I applied some at the beginning of my shift and it kept my hands moisturized all the way up until my lunch break! (This was maybe 4-5 hours later) I had to reapply after my lunch break because I did end up washing if off, but if I hadn't done that I still would've been fine without reapplying. Not to mention it has a light but very nice smell to it which is not over powering at all. I'm honestly amazed at this lotion, definitely fell in love.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
When searching for a lotion for either my hands or my body, making sure to find something with lots of moisturizers is essential to my decision whether or not to purchase said product. My hands, especially my knuckles, dry out very quickly. It's very uncomfortable and painful to have dry, red knuckles. Using Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Skin Strengthening Hand Cream not only makes my hands feel soft and smooth, but it allows me to have confidence that I will not have to deal with horribly dry hands for hours. This lotion is great because it moisturizes my hands without leaving them feeling oily. I would recommend this hand lotion to anyone in search of a long-lasting, non-oily hand lotion with powerful moisturizing capabilities!
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I liked this hand cream. The smell was nice and I liked that it was thick and it worked on my dry elbows too. While I did like this lotion I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase it just because there are other lotions that do that same thing that are cheaper. Not that this is expensive or anything, just there are cheaper ones.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I have been using this a week and I love it! I work at a hospital so I love that it doesn't have a strong scent. It also makes my hands super soft and there is absolutely no greasiness! I want to buy a couple more to keep in my desk, purse, etc. I am 33 and I feel like my hands have always looked 40+, hopefully this offers some relief.
Chasely H.
Mcclusky, ND
This hand cream is one that I find myself constantly using. With my hands always being dry from cleaning, this product always brings back the moisture to my hands. In some lotions I find that they can be too oily but this Aveeno Hand Cream is the opposite. It's not too oily for me. Overall, I think it is a great product!
Erika R.
Hialeah, FL
I love this hand cream especially to toss in my purse and take with me to work. Whenever my hands feel dry I use this and I don't feel greasy afterwards. It has a neutral not overpowering scent and feels really hydrating. The price point is a bit more than some other more affordable brands but you get what you pay for.
Stephanie B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I absolutely love this product during the winter time. During that season my hand get very dry and cracked and this lotion rehydrate my skin very well. I usually will use it 2 times a day. It is very gentle and keeps my hands feels smooth. If you are in need of a gentle hand Cream this product is for you.
Teresa P.
This Aveeno lotion is smooth and soft and it definitely does what it was meant to do. It's not sticky, oily or greasy and it has a light scent. It's very gentle and it has made my hands so much smoothr. I would absolutely buy it again and I would recommend it to anyone who has dry hands.
lenissa C.
I love the Aveeno brand so much is great for my sensitive skin, i use different products from this brand, i always get it from my favorite drugstore, with the time i have being using it it has being very satisfactory and i strongly recommend this brand to anyone looking to have great skin
Kristen S.
Greenville, NC
This lotion is great for me, working in the health care field I'm constantly washing my hands and this keeps them from drying out! It makes me feel a little bit greasy at first, but it usually absorbs within a few minutes. It's not too expensive, and you can find it almost anywhere!