BY AVEENO

This uniquely formulated body cream has been clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood, it works to help fortify the skin's moisture barrier, leaving it feeling stronger and more resilient. With regular use, the skin's moisture barrier can be improved, leaving skin healthier and younger looking.

• How would you compare to big name brands?1 Answers
  • Wondering if this goes on oily or if it is a thicker consistency ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work very well? My skin gets dry after swimming...1 Answers
Ariana D.
Omaha
Softened any rough patches that I had and leaves it soft to the touch without feeling greasy. It's one of those creams that can be built up and is absorbed by the skin fast. Would definitely recommend and I have oily skin. My boyfriend also tried it on his rough man hands and left them better than other creams have.
Taylor L.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for new tattoos! I used this after the first three days (used ointment for those days) and it doesnt burn the skin since theres no scents or chemicals in it. Needs multiple applications every day though since it absorbs into the skin so quickly.
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Lisa C.
Mooresville, NC
I love this body moisturizer! It feels amazing on your skin and doesn’t leave it feeling heavy or oily. I use it everyday and I have noticed my skin so much softer. I would definitely buy this product again!
Morgan K.
This product did not work as well as I expected it too. It was my first time using it and I used the whole bottle. It felt like any ordinary lotion to me only a little thicker. It did not help any dryness in my skin. I would not buy again. May work better for others.
Chris S.
Lillington
Wonderful creamy lotion that does wonders. Very gentle on even sensitive skin. Didn’t leave a tackiness. Purchased from Walmart and reasonably priced. I purchase this as a staple. I recommend it to anyone.
Alyssa H.
Beaufort
Super awesome product. I love how it makes my skin feel. It's very gentle and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It was effective. The packaging was pretty. I'd like for the product to be cheaper, but it's worth the money.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
I have extremely dry skin. So dry that it cracks on my heels, legs, hands, and even my face. This product works really well. Aveeno products have a particular smell but they work fine.
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
I use this everyday, the only thing is that when applying it, it seems to get stiff but when dried it’s smooth it’s just the spreading it out that made my face feel like it was tough!
Mallorie L.
I love using this cream after I wash my face. My face is always so soft and I do not break out as much!! It doesn't make my face oily either so that's another plus!!
Jenna G.
Wondering if this goes on oily or if it is a thicker consistency like the oat formula? I prefer them like that.
Brooklyn U.
Does this product work very well? My skin gets dry after swimming, and I'm in need of something that will strengthen my skin. Will this help?
Mechelle J.
Manchester, KY
How would you compare to big name brands?