BY AVEENO

New. Positively Ageless®. Dermatologist Recommended. For Dry, Fragile Skin. Restores and Strengthens. Moisturizes for 24 Hours As you age, the cumulative effects of external assaults can cause the skin s protective moisture barrier to break down, contributing to skin becoming thinner and more fragile over time.  Aveeno® Positively Ageless® Skin Strengthening Body Cream has been clinically shown to deeply moisturize for 24 hours.  This formula with Active Naturals® Southernwood helps fortify the skin s moist. see more...

• How would you compare to big name brands?1 Answers
  • Wondering if this goes on oily or if it is a thicker consistency li...1 Answers
  • Does this product work very well? My skin gets dry after swimming, ...1 Answers
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Ridgway, PA
So i found this product at the drug store for a good price so i decided i would give it a go and I'm sure glad i did! I love any cream that delivers and this cream delivers! The product is so smooth on my skin and my whole body is as soft as a baby's bottom after i apply this! It has given my skin a extra boost and its brighter and firmer and more smooth all over! i recommend this to my family and so far, those who have purchased it are in love!
Gema M.
Gema M.
Los Angeles , CA
I absolutely love the Aveeno brand because it has fragrance free products for adults and babies. My mom began using this lotion & that is how I was introduced to this brand. I am one of those people who have very dry skin on their body & oily skin on their face. l This lotion in particular does exactly what it says it strengths your skin & I absolutely love how it leaves my skin. I now use Aveeno products for my daughter as well.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Aveeno is another great product I like to buy. I was actually sent a sample bottle of this by another company to test. I really liked the smell and the feel of the lotion after it was applied. I honestly didn't notice a difference in firmness when it came to my skin, but it didn't hurt it either. If anything it left my face feeling soft.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: default
Pretty much one of the most amazing body creams I have ever purchased! Right after the shower, once I dry off, I apply this all over! I have very sensitive skin, and this body cream does not give me any breakouts whatsoever! If you have sensitive skin, specially dry skin, this is a really good option! I highly, highly, highly recommend!
Vivian H.
Vivian H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Use this product every other day!! Works amazingly!! My skin is very sensitive & since this product has natural ingredients in it, it doesn't hurt or damage my skin at all. It actually has improved my skin & not exactly thicken, but the thin skin in certain areas of my skin have strengthened & looks much better!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Maumee, OH
This moisturizer works wonders, my face amd body feel so smooth after just weeks of using this. Super effective make sure you exfoliate. This is my go to moisturizer, must puck up. Not expensive 6$ I think. I definitely recommend to everyone, I have oily acne prone skin and this does not make me break out!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Salem, MA
I was recommended this by my tattoo artist when receiving my first tattoo. I stopped at my local cvs and picked it up. It has no fragrance, but still doesn't smell chemically like some do. After using it for a week I was amazed at how soft and plump my skin was! Definitely recommend and would repurchase
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Arlington, TX
I am outside a lot so I need something that is going to keep me looking young but not be too heavy. This works perfectly. you can use it and then no makeup or you can use this and then follow up with wonderful flawless makeup. I really enjoy this product and will continue to use it for years to come.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Brookline, MA
This works well to keep your face moisturized, but it is a little to heavy. The consistency of the cream is a little too thick and makes spreading it on your face a little difficult. It also feels thick on your face. I would recommend maybe using this at night or as an alternative moisturizer.
Elisabeth T.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I like aveeno products because it keeps my dry skin moist and soft. It doesn't have any scent which is okay because I feel that body creams are better with no fragrance. Usually i get aveeno products at Walmart. I would recommend Aveeno products to anyone who has dry skin. it does help some.
Mechelle J.
Mechelle J.
Manchester, KY
How would you compare to big name brands?
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Wondering if this goes on oily or if it is a thicker consistency like the oat formula? I prefer them like that.
Brooklyn U.
Brooklyn U.
Does this product work very well? My skin gets dry after swimming, and I'm in need of something that will strengthen my skin. Will this help?