BY AVEENO

Firm Active Naturals® Natural Shitake Complex Hydrates to help reinforce surface structure & improve firmness. Now you can help make up for past sun damage by reducing the visible signs of aging, for younger looking skin! Aveeno® Positively Ageless® Restructuring Treatment Cream, with antioxidant Natural Shiitake Complex, helps fight the aging signs of sun damage, hydrating to actually help reinforce surface structure & improve skin firmness. In fact, in a clinical study, 97% of women showed improvement in the firmness or elasticity of their skin in just 4 weeks. In addition women showed: A firmer, more lifted look A more defied haw line Improved skin elasticity on face and neck Reduced appearance of wrinkles The sun damage accumulated throughout your life has developed into the first signs of ageing - fines lines around the eyes and forehead, uneven to see more...

Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Luton, but the only reason I shorted it a star is because it goes on quite thick. I love how it works great for dry skin, but wish it wasn't so thick, then it last a bit longer. Perfect for winter, but a bit heavy for summer.
Yineidy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps me strengthen the skin's moisture barrier, making it stronger and stronger. With regular use, the moisturizing barrier of the skin can improve, giving me a younger and healthier appearance.Aveeno Active Naturals contains ingredients derived from nature and formulated exclusively to reveal the health and natural beauty of your skin.
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't have nearly as many visible effects as the more expensive products I have like this...however I love this in a pinch under my makeup and it still feeds my skin the nutrients and moisture it needs and craves (especially out here in the AZ desert).
Lauryne B.
My mother would use this every night before she went to bed & she had perfect skin. When I started using it my face felt like it was getting all the vitimans it needs to stay moisturized & healthy. I highly recommend this product.
laura p.
Ypsilanti, MI
I recommend this product if your skin feels dry in the morning. I usually change between 3 moisturizer and when my skin feel super dry maybe because that week I wasn't hydrating enough then I use this moisturizer. It feel very light and your skin would feel soft all day.
Laura P.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizer for all seasons - tough for winter and light enough for warmer months. It's never oily and a little goes a long way.
Amanda W.
Auburn, AL
Aveeno is my favorite skincare brand. I would use this at night as opposed to day, unless your skin is extremely dry.
Aida T.
I recommend this product for your skin . Can see results in two weeks . I love Aveeno specialty in the winter time .
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I borrowed this from my friend. It's very thick. And I apply this to my face and neck. It makes my skin feel so rejuvenated in the morning.
Does anyone know where I can purchase this product?
Does this break actually work??