BY AVEENO

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Restructuring Treatment Cream.
New Look.
Firm.
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Restructuring Treatment Cream.
Active Naturals.
Natural Shiitake Complex.
Hydrates To Help Reinforce Surface Structure & Improve Firmness.
1.7 Fl Oz (50 Ml).
Now You Can Help Make Up For Past Sun Damage By Reducing The Visible Signs Of Aging, For Younger Looking Skin!
Aveeno Positively Ageless Restructuring Treatment Cream, With Antioxidant Natural Shiitake Complex, Helps Fight The Aging Signs Of Sun Damage, Hydrating To Actually Help Reinforce Surface Structure & Improve Skin Firmness.
In Fact, In A Clinical Study, 97% Of Women Showed Improvement In The Firmness Or Elasticity Of Their Skin In Just 4 Weeks.
In Addition, Women Showed:a Firmer, More Lifted Look.
A More Defined Jaw Line.
Improved Skin Elasticity On Face And Neck.
Reduced Appearance Of Wrinkles.
The Sun Damage Accumulated Throughout Your Life Has Developed Into The First Signs Of Aging - Fine Lines Around The Eyes And Forehead, Uneven Tone, And Brown Spots.
The Aveeno Positively Ageless Collection With Active Naturals Natural Shiitake Complex Helps Improve The Visible Signs Of Aging.
First Cultivated In Asia Over 1,000 Years Ago, Shiitake Mushrooms Were Recognized By Ancient Herbalists For Their Medicinal Purposes.
Aveeno Has Captured The Beauty-enhancing Benefits Of Shiitake Mushrooms In Formulas That Have Been Shown To Enhance Skin's Youthful Appearance.
Aveeno Dermatologist Recommended For Over 60 Years

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Ppg-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Squalane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Algae Extract, Copper Gluconate, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Stearyl Caprylate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Cyclopentasiloxane, Laureth-7, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Asparate.

Yineidy B.
Helps me strengthen the skin's moisture barrier, making it stronger and stronger. With regular use, the moisturizing barrier of the skin can improve, giving me a younger and healthier appearance.Aveeno Active Naturals contains ingredients derived from nature and formulated exclusively to reveal the health and natural beauty of your skin.
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
It doesn't have nearly as many visible effects as the more expensive products I have like this...however I love this in a pinch under my makeup and it still feeds my skin the nutrients and moisture it needs and craves (especially out here in the AZ desert).
laura p.
Ypsilanti, MI
I recommend this product if your skin feels dry in the morning. I usually change between 3 moisturizer and when my skin feel super dry maybe because that week I wasn't hydrating enough then I use this moisturizer. It feel very light and your skin would feel soft all day.
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
Love this Luton, but the only reason I shorted it a star is because it goes on quite thick. I love how it works great for dry skin, but wish it wasn't so thick, then it last a bit longer. Perfect for winter, but a bit heavy for summer.
Lauryne B.
My mother would use this every night before she went to bed & she had perfect skin. When I started using it my face felt like it was getting all the vitimans it needs to stay moisturized & healthy. I highly recommend this product.
Laura P.
Akron , OH
This is a great moisturizer for all seasons - tough for winter and light enough for warmer months. It's never oily and a little goes a long way.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I borrowed this from my friend. It's very thick. And I apply this to my face and neck. It makes my skin feel so rejuvenated in the morning.
EMILY B.
riverside
I love using this I purchased it because my hands were feeling quite dry. Definitely got the job done and feels soft after use
nicky b.
Imperial, MO
I would not put this product any higher or any lower than any other i have used. It didnt stand out. Results took a long time
Louise S.
Los Gatos, CA
Love this lotion! So gentle on my skin, and lasts a long time! Great for under makeup! Also a fair price for its size!
Does anyone know where I can purchase this product?
Does this break actually work??