BY AVEENO

Ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-10 Cetyl Ether, Steareth-21, Cetyl Alcohol, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyacrylate-13, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

Rema S.
This smells great and it’s really good for the skin. Mine does have SPF on it which I really do love them I think that we all should have SPF and all our serum‘s. I would buy it again it’s definitely good but it is a little heavy that is the only thing I would say
Samantha L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great! Consistency is pretty gel like but easy to work into the skin, works as a primer for your makeup as well so you have a more dewy look. I would repurchase
Haleigh S.
Carrollton, TX
I have tried numerous times over the last few years to love this product and I can't get on board. This has a strange flowery smell to it and I don't love that in a face moisturizer. The illuminating effect of the lotion just makes me look oily and the lotion feels greasy and doesn't soak in the way I like. As much as people have raved about this, I just can't say the same.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
I bought this serum when I saw the new absolutely ageless line available at my local CVS. It works very seamlessly w the creams and smells amazing. I plan on getting it again once I run out because the price was fair and it works very well w my complexion.
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
This cream is just right for my face when I don't have my usual regimen. It's gently and leaves your face feeling refreshed. I am very satisfied with this and even bought some for my son to use.
Lauren W.
I couldn't end my day without washing my face with Averno. I love their products, and their formula is one of the few that won't make my skin break out.
Joanne M.
Scottsdale
Good for getting a quick clean but doesnt make my skin feel very soft. I think you have to buy more products to have it worth the use.
Alex B.
Newberry, SC
Used it for my sister and she has sensitive skin. It helped her skin and we didn't have any problems. Amazing product-would recommend!!
Angie B.
108 Meadow Drive Gretna, NE 68028
I really like this serum it makes my skin so soft and silky and moisturized! I like the packaging too. Definitely recommend to others.
pearla t.
yuma
i like it because i have very sensetive skin i am very picky and it was gentle with my face skin i love that about the product
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product good? Does it really do a good job?? Is it worth the buy??
Carol J.
Does it make your skin oily?  Is this a daytime or nighttime serum?