BY AVEENO

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Ellen H.
This is the BEST stuff! It doesn't break me out, it makes my skin so soft and moisturized. It helps my fine lines not be as noticeable and it's thick enough to feel like my skin is actually being moisturized. I LOVE IT! Wish it came in a pump.
Erica G.
Davis, CA
Would not recommend for sensitive skin types, when I used it it caused irritation and a burning sensation. Also the molecules for Ave enough eek to generally be larger so the absorption doesn't seem to be as good. A heavy texture and feel.
Marife G.
Las Vegas, NV
Meagan F.
Quinlan, TX
I do not personally use this, but my mother does. She loves it. It really works, but I don't like the way it smells. However, if you want something that works, this is it. If you can overlook the "old ladyish" scent. It isn't that bad though, I might be a bit dramatic.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
I am actually using this product every night!! I love love LOVE the scent!!!! It's also so very gentle!! I love that! It's also very moisturizing and softening!! I apply it all over my face and neck as well! I also use their face wash!! I am in LOVE!
Kiaira B.
Kyle, TX
This is great for hydration but it rolls up in s way if it is rubbed against which makes me feel like it's coming off. The weirdest thing about it is that it has to be used at night and throughout the night, so if you toss and turn, it may seem like it's coming all off but the results are still there in the morning. (:
Rose M.
Panorama City, CA
I did not like this product at all. My face broke out so bad. It left me with red blotches all over my face and I woke up with my face feeling so warm as if I had an infection. I had to walk around for days before my face started to calm down. I was so scared I went to see a dermatologists. Dislike this product
Pulchritude P.
Aberdeen, WA
Night creams always feel so heavy to me and I really don't like stickiness before bed but this is airy, smooth, and effortless plus the scent is low so you don't feel overpowered by aroma.

I recommend this product and anything Aveeno makes because they're fairly natural and affordable, but still of high quality.
Taryn S.
Texas City, TX
Honestly it's not the best night cream but it's not the worst either. I use it from time to time but it has the tendancy to clog my pores the iaroma is pleasently nice and the texture is thick as a night cream should be.
Joey P.
Fillmore, NY
I decided to use this because I had been exposed to way too much sunlight and my face was dry and patchy. I used this nightly for the winter and I can say that it brought my face back to life again. I will continue to use it throughout the summer again in hopes that the sun doesn't destroy my skin again.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?