BY AVEENO #89 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Madeline K.
I absolutely love this! Especially now that it's winter after a few days of not putting lotion on my face I get a few dry spots. When I wake up in the morning after putting a light coat of this lotion on and massaging it into my skin is perfect again!
Abby G.
New Baltimore, MI
This is one the best moisturizers on the scene right now. Especially for combination skin. I love the way this night cream feels on my skin, not overly greasy like it's just sitting on top of your face. I can feel it working and see the results.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this night cream. I love how little goes a long way, and how moisturized my face feels that nice and smooth in the morning. My face has become very oily since having kids, and this doesn't make my face feel to oily. I look forward to putting this on every night
Christine K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I really love this lotion! I noticed a difference in my under eye wrinkles and dark circles within a week. It smells great and I don't feel as though it leaves your skin feeling oily at all! I would definitely recommend this product to people.
Kenya B.
Titusville, FL
This product has been in my night time routine for years. When I wake up in the morning my skin is soft and refreshed. This product has no significant smells which is great for me. The packaging is great and easy to see in my junky bathroom.
Diana H.
San Francisco , CA
Love this night cream! The formula is super thick so it's great for your nighttime routine. It has a nice scent familiar to all aveeno products, which already are a long time staple. The aveeno line is definitely trustworthy drugstore brand!
Ellen H.
This is the BEST stuff! It doesn't break me out, it makes my skin so soft and moisturized. It helps my fine lines not be as noticeable and it's thick enough to feel like my skin is actually being moisturized. I LOVE IT! Wish it came in a pump.
Marife G.
Las Vegas, NV
Erica G.
Davis, CA
Would not recommend for sensitive skin types, when I used it it caused irritation and a burning sensation. Also the molecules for Ave enough eek to generally be larger so the absorption doesn't seem to be as good. A heavy texture and feel.
Kiaira B.
Kyle, TX
This is great for hydration but it rolls up in s way if it is rubbed against which makes me feel like it's coming off. The weirdest thing about it is that it has to be used at night and throughout the night, so if you toss and turn, it may seem like it's coming all off but the results are still there in the morning. (:
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?