BY AVEENO #89 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Laura A.
Albany
As far as I know this is a fairly decent cream to use after washing my face at night. I didn't realize it was meant for anti-aging after I purchased it but I still like to use it. It has a mild scent that I don't mind and actually look forward to putting on my face before bed. Would buy again but might decide to get the non anti-aging version next time for comparison.
Kayla D.
Orlando, FL
It's so hard for me to find a moisturizer that hydrates my skin, especially in the dry patches. Luckily one day I was browsing at my drug store and stumbled across this and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad that I did! This is a must try for anyone with dry skin!
Justine A.
2005 reviews
I bought this night cream at Target on a whim. I was looking for a good night cream and the Aveeno stuff was on sale. I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was. And as a plus it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I will definitely purchase again. I really liked it.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Lauren E.
Hoover, AL
I am in love with this cream! It's lightweight and not oily at all. I can tell a big difference on mornings when I haven't used it the night before. I love aveeno products so when it came to picking a night cream I knew I had to try one of theirs and this one hit the jackpot. Certainly on my list to keep!
Theresa N.
Baldwin Park, CA
I really like this night cream it moisturizes without leaving you feeling greasy. It is very effective for what it's supposed to do and of course it met my expectations. For the price its a good value. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Stacy R.
West Covina, CA
I think this is the product I use - the Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream.

It isn't overly thick, which is great for my climate. It absorbs quickly and has a nice light smell.

I don't notice reversing results, but then again I'm not quite "mature" yet
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
I can use this at night, it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. Leaves my face feeling smooth and soft feeling. The packaging is ok, just simple. It could always be a little cheaper. I'm willing to pay a little more for a good product, that's worth it.
Iyana M.
Laveen, AZ
I've been using this product for quite some time now and absolutely love it! I use it every night after cleansing my face, and wake up in the morning with smooth, hydrated skin. My skin isn't even as dry as it used to be prior to using this product.
Cornelia R.
After using Aveeno active naturals positively ageless reconditioning night cream I must say I felt 5 years younger. My skin was soft smooth and look renewed. I definitely will purchase this item again in the future. The price of the item was right around 10 dollars but well worth every penny.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?