BY AVEENO

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Kristina P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I absolutely love this product, its silky smooth and goes on so light and not greasy like most facial moisturizers. Not only that it blends in and just soaks right into the skin. I don't have to worry about my pillowcases getting dirty. Plus when I wake up in the morning my skin looks revived and tight. A must have for us pushing 30 and over.
Barbie J.
Sparta, WI
I have sensitive and very dry skin. I seldom use a night cream, so I use this daily in the morning. It is creamy but not greasy. I like the smell, it doesn't smell like chemicals. I have dry skin and noticeable wrinkles. I need something that will go on smoothly, non-greasy and unscented. Aveeno leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. My face feels more hydrated which contributes to my wrinkles being less noticeable. I have tried other brands but I keep coming back to this one. This is a keeper for me. I am very satisfied with it.
Ankita P.
I really like this product, I have only just started using it. It does really great at moisturizing and really helps my dry skin. I am a first time user, and I am slowly seeing results. I will continue to use this product. It is a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Love this one I had a Chanel creme they both believe me pretty much do the same job. I got it from cvs at a discount so totally worth it . It's better than most of the hypes products
I have sensitive skin it's makes my skin feel so good
Perfect for my oily skin
Makes my skin super soft when i wake up I love my skin
Closes my pores
Worth every penny to buy it already
Janet E.
Montclair, CA
I truly love Aveeno because it is a rich facial cream that leaves my skin smooth & flawless! I tried this approx. 5 years ago when my preferred brand was discontinued and I have used it ever since because I am completely pleased with the results. I am constantly told that I look like I am in my early 20's, when in fact I will be 41 in a few days! Change brands, NEVER, unless it gets discontinued like my other brand. So yes, give it a shot if you want to retain your Fountain of Youth in a jar!!
Doni A.
Belleville, MI
This is the first tinted moisturizer I have ever tried. I am a fan of Aveeno and their products. I do have problematic and sensitive skin (I can't even use some facial sunscreens because they're so harsh on my skin). Personally, I use mineral makeup for cover up and really can't use liquid foundation. This product, however, gave me what I was looking for: cover, with sun protection, and doesn't initiate an allergic reaction. T
Rebecca T.
Sacramento, CA
One thing I can always count on with Aveeno is that my skin will never have a bad reaction. I have very sensitive skin, and this brand has always been one of my go-to's. It is creamy and thick, but not greasy. I like that I don't wake up with an oily face, like some other products I have used.
Jayy P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Very soothing feel and a nice sleek bottle. I use this product when my skin needs an extra night boost. I wake up feeling refreshed. It's a bit pricey, but it's worth every penny. I bought it at my local Rite Aid and would recommend it to anyone looking to rejuvenate their skin overnight.
Nelven B.
Stockbridge, GA
This product is great!! After taking my make up off it is nice to have a product that makes my skin feel refreshed and restored. It is a very thick cream, so you don't need very much to give your skin that dewy feel. The box packaging is cute, but unnecessary and could be easily eliminated.
Marcy S.
King, NC
This product gives me skin just the boost it needs to prevent dry skin. It is very gentle and does not leave a greasy residue like many other creams on the market. I felt as though it met my expectations as far as drugstore brand products go. I would definitely suggest it to others.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?