BY AVEENO #93 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Elizabeth B.
Quesnel, British Columbia
I absolutely love the way Positively Ageless Leaves my skin! Smooth yet firm, and it doesn't leave behind any dry skin. I also love that it doesn't have a strong perfumey scent to irritate my allergies!
mia g.
So good for your skin if you really want to feel and look ageless to it just gives you two in one and is so good for your skin, I've been using if for a month and I can already see the different encephalitis my face is so smooth
Kristen V.
Toronto, ON
This is my go-to night cream, i love how a little goes a long way and your skin feels so soft. I am not sure if any of the ageless ingredients actually help, but if they do, it helps me want to keep using it.
Murielle L.
Great product but again i had a coupon for the product so i can buy it to try it to much expensive for me to buy every 3 months but recommended to everyone who can affored it.
Dimi T.
Laval, QC
Great formulation. I find that it does have a firming sensation and isn't too thick. The only problem is that it somewhat sticky on the skin but it isn't bothersome to me.
brianne h.
Ste anne, Manitoba
Like it right after a shower , feeling fresh soft and like the look of glowing in the morning , I do put a little on even during the day, then after day time later on before going out great to have when winter is here
Rosemary H.
As one get older the quality and texture of our skin changes. Conditioning my skin nightly is a must. After all your skin is the largest organ on your body and we must take care of it.
sara k.
uae
One of my favorite products of all time 100% natural, I felt and looked smooth. It was also soft to the touch. And I love the great smell of this product.:)
Tawhira B.
I didn't actually used this product ....I brought it for my aunt who is 45 years and she looks incredible ...sometimes people I shocked to know she has kids
Bailee V.
Charlottetown, PE
The night cream is a huge hit in my house as the moisturizer works wonders on my face, I can feel how smooth my skin is after a night of wearing the cream.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?