BY AVEENO

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Melissa B.
I love how soft this makes your skin feel! Great value as a little goes a very long way! I find it does a great job of conditioning my skin, however I don't feel it helps with the "Ageless" part. I have found that using this alone doesn't prevent all wrinkles around my eyes. I still enjoy using this cream as I find my skin is so soft and nourished. The price is reasonable, remember a little goes a long way.
Brooke H.
Winnipeg , MB
This moisturizer is wonderful, it feels like it's really getting in there deep and leaves you feeling rejuvenated. It's a great product, I mean it's just a moisturizer and it does its job, it's not too thick and not too thin, it rubs in well and smells nice and doesn't break me out.
Terminal J.
It smells nice and there are no bad things about this cream. My skin stayed relatively the same before and after using the cream. It probably was not the best cream for me as I suffer from a more oily complexion rather than dry skin but it didn't clog my pores which is good.
Diane L.
St Charles
I tired Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless night cream not expecting much from it. But I was pleasantly surprised with the effects it had on my skin. I noticed a change in about 1 week of using it every night. I found my skin to have more elasticity, it felt and looked smooth. It was also soft to the touch. And I love the great smell of this product.
Niamh M.
This is incredibly moisturizing and does the job but it does leave a slight residue on the skin so in the morning you have to use a good cleanser before beginning the process of putting on your makeup. If you don't mind that then this is a great moisturizer
tina w.
Windsor, ON
I have a hard time finding facial lotions that hydrate my skin and not leave it so greasy or break out. the Aveeno Active Natural Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream is worth every cent I paid for it! this lotion is perfect if you aging spots, fine lines, wrinkles, dry skin, enlarged pores, brightening and toning skin.
Macy R.
Very hydrating and non greasy, I use this every night as its not too thick and doesn't break me out, definitely met my expectations and was amazing value! Would recommend to anyone with dry-normal skin.
Linzy L.
I don't even use this product for the age-defying benefits. Such a light-weight moisturizer that I can comfortably sleep in without feeling like I am getting oil all over my pillow cases. Very pricey though.
Ciindy R.
Brampton, ON
I just love the way it makes my skin feel . It was really hard for me to find a cream that goes well with my skin and doesn't irritate it with aveeno I found one that even makes my skin feel amazing. Great price and great product does what's it says it will do and more☆☆☆☆☆☆
Jodi B.
London, ON Ontario
Went on oily, used for 2 weeks and didn't see a difference at all, except i kept waking up with a headache due to the smell. After about a week i also noticed a little redness in the morning where i had applied the cream. Maybe my skin is too sensitive,but did nada for me
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?