BY AVEENO #93 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Leslie L.
Pretty nice! The texture isn't too weird, very moisturizing, good amount for price. The only downside is that I have been using this for a while now and I don't really see any fine lines going away or anything like that. It doesn't even firm up your skin all that much. It doesn't have an odd smell either its pretty unnoticeable. As a night time moisturizer, I would recommend this though!
Shani C.
Hands down one of the best moisturizer I have purchased. it hydrates enough, but doesn't feel sticky or like it's sitting on top of your skin. it soaks in to your skin so nicely and gives me a natural radiance. I don't know what it is but this is by far a very good moisturizer. I completely recommend to anyone who's dry or looking for a very hydrating moisturizer.
Mirella T.
I'm always on the lookout for skincare. my main concern is brown spots due to sun damage. I've used a lot of Aveeno products for my kids and for myself. I haven't had a big fail with the brand. They have good products for a decent price. But this one didn't really work for me it didn't do anything the only thing that I noticed was that it left my skin very greasy.
I will continue to look for skincare it didn't work for me but it might work for you.
Lizza T.
I like it not sure yet if it is working since i have recently bought this product . i have noticed a few wrinkles I'm in my 20s so its prefect time to keep taking care of ur skin. and this i added to my night routine and its just great not to heavy and it leaves me with a slight dew look when i wake up i still feel moisturize a little great product
Kristina P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I absolutely love this product, its silky smooth and goes on so light and not greasy like most facial moisturizers. Not only that it blends in and just soaks right into the skin. I don't have to worry about my pillowcases getting dirty. Plus when I wake up in the morning my skin looks revived and tight. A must have for us pushing 30 and over.
Barbie J.
Sparta, WI
I have sensitive and very dry skin. I seldom use a night cream, so I use this daily in the morning. It is creamy but not greasy. I like the smell, it doesn't smell like chemicals. I have dry skin and noticeable wrinkles. I need something that will go on smoothly, non-greasy and unscented. Aveeno leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. My face feels more hydrated which contributes to my wrinkles being less noticeable. I have tried other brands but I keep coming back to this one. This is a keeper for me. I am very satisfied with it.
Ankita P.
I really like this product, I have only just started using it. It does really great at moisturizing and really helps my dry skin. I am a first time user, and I am slowly seeing results. I will continue to use this product. It is a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Love this one I had a Chanel creme they both believe me pretty much do the same job. I got it from cvs at a discount so totally worth it . It's better than most of the hypes products
I have sensitive skin it's makes my skin feel so good
Perfect for my oily skin
Makes my skin super soft when i wake up I love my skin
Closes my pores
Worth every penny to buy it already
Janet E.
Montclair, CA
I truly love Aveeno because it is a rich facial cream that leaves my skin smooth & flawless! I tried this approx. 5 years ago when my preferred brand was discontinued and I have used it ever since because I am completely pleased with the results. I am constantly told that I look like I am in my early 20's, when in fact I will be 41 in a few days! Change brands, NEVER, unless it gets discontinued like my other brand. So yes, give it a shot if you want to retain your Fountain of Youth in a jar!!
Doni A.
Belleville, MI
This is the first tinted moisturizer I have ever tried. I am a fan of Aveeno and their products. I do have problematic and sensitive skin (I can't even use some facial sunscreens because they're so harsh on my skin). Personally, I use mineral makeup for cover up and really can't use liquid foundation. This product, however, gave me what I was looking for: cover, with sun protection, and doesn't initiate an allergic reaction. T
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?