BY AVEENO #89 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Lowrrane P.
Florham Park, NJ
I have a different kind. I have the absolutely ageless restorative night cream and it's amazing! Love putting on before bed after my skincare routine. It soothes my skin and makes my skin soo soft!  Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have tried several anti wrinkle products, but this is my favorite. It does have a slight smell which I don't mind, and it doesn't feel oily or greasy to me. When I wake up my face is not dry or flaky. Highly recommend.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Having very sensitive skin, I wanted to find a night cream that was light, non-greasy, and had the anti-aging properties I was looking for to keep my skin in good shape for years to come (I'm 27 now). So far, I've really enjoyed using this product - it's got a great smell, moisturizes my skin without irritating it or causing any breakouts, and I've noticed my skin is a lot smoothr as a result of using it (and it's been about three weeks now). This is my go-to now as far as night creams go, since I've had poor luck with others, and we'll see in the future if using it has paid off!
Becky W.
CHILLICOTHE, IL
I use this every night. Absorbs in skin very well. I wasn't seeing much change in the fine lines around my eyes so I added the eye creme.  Too soon to review that.
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
Great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!
Kristin D.
I have been using this product for about a month and I can already see a huge difference in my skin's texture. I work outside in the Florida sun everyday, so I use this product for its sun damage reversing effects. I am in my 20's, so I want to prevent my skin from looking damaged later in life. I use it every night and it leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. I will definitely repurchase once I run out of product. I highly recommend this cream to anyone looking to repair sun damaged skin.
Kathy Lee C.
Arlington VA
I still have some breakouts, mostly hormonal or due to being sensitive to products especially those with certain fragrances. I am now seeing some signs of aging due to my incredibly expressive face so I decided to give this a shot. I saw a significant change in my skin after just one week of using this cream - smoothr, supple and best of all NO breakouts! I plan to purchase more products from this line as I haven't seen such fast (positive) results from other products.
Christy M.
Hollywood, FL

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream is pretty good on my skin. I tend to use night creams both day and night because I don't really have the
need for an spf. This particular cream is very moisturizing but not heavy. It has made my skin look and feel smoothr.
The scent is pleasant but not too strong and for the price its a great buy. A little goes a long way. I use other products too but I love the Aveeno for everyday.
SheilBea B.
Although this product is labeled as a night cream, I use it as a daily moisturizer. When shopping for a night cream, I look for something that is thick and creamy (often too heavy for daily use) but this is fairly light. Being that this product is a night cream and also marketed towards people with mature skin, I expected more. I do not have overly dry skin by any means, but this product just doesn't do it for me as a night cream. That being said, I use it during the day under my makeup, and I can count on this to keep me moisturized without getting greasy!
Leslie L.
Pretty nice! The texture isn't too weird, very moisturizing, good amount for price. The only downside is that I have been using this for a while now and I don't really see any fine lines going away or anything like that. It doesn't even firm up your skin all that much. It doesn't have an odd smell either its pretty unnoticeable. As a night time moisturizer, I would recommend this though!
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?