BY AVEENO #89 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
member-486f9
You can't beat this product for deep moisture. This also is very gentle on my sensitive skin and provided relief when my skin felt dry and tight. No rashes, no suffocating feeling on my skin even on hot Summer evenings
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Fátima M.
Vista
I tried this product for a good 2 weeks after receiving a generous sample tube in the mail. I finished the sample and was relieved, I just couldn't take the scent anymore. From what I could see, this night cream would be good for those with normal to combination skin. Those with dry skin might need something more moisturizing and if you have very oily skin this might be too heavy. I really hate the scent and I don't understand why a skin care product like this needs to be so overly fragranced. Would not recommend, would purchase.
Rosiris L.
This is a great moisturizer! I have been using it for about a month now and have definitely noticed that my skin is more hydrated. Not only this, I have a very big dark scar in the back of my hand and I have been putting some of this moisturizer there and it is lightening! It really helps and smells really good! I wish it would work a little bit more with decreasing fine lines but nothing improves from one day to another so ai wasnt expecting a miracle.
Vika K.
Agawam , MA
Aveeno goes on smoothly... and feels more likely le cream then watery lotion.. it's great for sensitive skin like mine. The smell is not overwhelming either. I would recommend getting a few packs just incase you runout ... this happened to me... late night trip to drug store ....
Taylor B.
Greenville
This is very nice for night cream. Keeps my face smooth from night to morning as well as hydrated. I get this at target and the price is reasonable. It is very effective for me and i have used this product for awhile now. I recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
This is one of my go to night creams. I have tried all of the aveeno lines and love all of them honestly. My favorite one is the positively radiant and the positively ageless line. I recommend everyone try the different lines and keep using whichever one works for their skin.
Janelle D.
This product left my skin feel unclean and it caused more acne to arise on my face. I was disappointed with this product because of the price I did pay for it. I wouldn't recommend it to those who have sensitive skin because it does effect your skin.
Selena A.
I have a different kind. I have the absolutely ageless restorative night cream and it's amazing! Love putting on before bed after my skincare routine. It soothes my skin and makes my skin soo soft!
Rachel R.
Amherst, MA
I use this every night after I was my face and it leaves it feeling moisturized but not oily which is essential for me in a night cream because I do have acne. It is a good value for what you are getting and also has a nice smell to it.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?