BY AVEENO

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Jessica V.
chicago, IL
Want to pamper yourself every single night on a budget? This is the product for you! Feel like a queen before bed - not oily and doesn't clog your pores!
Cortney S.
My favorite face cream I've ever used! Super light and never makes my face feel clogged or greasy. My face is super soft and no dry spots after applying.
⚽️💓mjaa O.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ve been call young!! This is so helpful I have literally little wrinkles in my eye to squeezing them when I don’t have glasses and this is very helpful
ale y.
Let me just say wow this stuff is amazing helps a lot you start to see results usually in about a week or so keeps me looking younger and more revived
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I love using this cream right before bed, because u put it on and it isn't sticky or greasy and it leaves your skin feeling tight and smooth by morning
Luciana H.
Pembroke, NC
Good product, somewhat pricey, has a good smell and texture. Could see a difference on the areas that the product was applied to. I would give it an A-
Diana R.
Leaves your face feeling great! I highly recommend using this product. Your face will feel very soft after applying., I bought this at CVS and target.
Madeline  H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Surprisingly really good, it worked a lot better then I thought it would. It didn't sting under my eyes either which tends to be a big problem for me.
Cynthia T.
Elgin, IL
I loved my Aveeno BB cream so I thought I would give the night cream a try. I'm already seeing results around my eyes. Soon I'll look 10 years younger.
Ahmed A.
This product works wonders if you're one of those who like to have smooth and clear skin. All you do is apply it at night and wake up looking gorgeous.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?