BY AVEENO

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Taylor W.
Italy
This product is good for under my eyes. It tightens a bit and makes me feel refreshed in the morning. I use this when traveling to help keep my skin up to par.
Phoebe R.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff is incredible. Especially because most moisturizers will do it's job for about an hour then you need to reapply, this brand will last you all day.
Celene C.
San Diego, CA
I like that my skin looks refreshed in the morning and fresh. I don't get much sleep because of my work so this cream helps me to look refreshed at all times
Debra S.
Ridgway, PA
I like the way aveeno active naturals makes my skin feel . I have seen a significant difference in my skin since using this and would recommend it to others
Leia b.
Jacksonville, AL
This isn't my favorite moisturizer that I have ever used, but it is still a great product. It does leave your skin feeling soft and doesn't clog your pores.
isabella V.
My grandma uses this cream and she loves the results. She always gets compliments on how young she looks. She always says it moisturizes her skin very well.
Selela M.
Montgomery
This is my first review I've ever done for any product. This is probably the best best product I've purchased. I started using it weekly,about a month ago.
Nimra  M.
Flushing, NY
Love this cream. Makes my skin so soft and I've noticed a huge difference in a week. My skin started glowing after using this and looked a lot more fresh!
Andrea D.
Rochester Hills
This is the best. Love the lightness of the lotion but also the way it deeply penetrates the skin during the night. It has a organic oil smell that I love.
Cortney S.
My favorite face cream I've ever used! Super light and never makes my face feel clogged or greasy. My face is super soft and no dry spots after applying.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?