BY AVEENO

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Morgan H.
Honestly saw a huge difference in my face after using this! I would recommend buying this. Not the cheapest, but worth it. Made my face feel super relaxed and soft. Did make my face oily, but not too bad.
Kayla M.
It works so well. Feels great and makes my skin feel and look wonderful. I really like using it. I would for sure recommend for the pricing and amount and how well it works.
Michele P.
Neptune
I thought that this was only okay. I have sensitive dry skin so I like using products like Aveeno, however I felt like this product didn't really do anything for my skin.
Arianna A.
Midway Park, NC
One of my favorite night creams I’ve ever had. I love all their creams but this has always been one of my top favorites. So smooth and doesn’t feel heavy either which is really important to me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amber H.
Dallas, Tx
I love how refreshed I look after I use this moisturizer! The formula just melts into my skin and leaves it so soft. There’s a little scent but not overwhelming, you probably won’t even notice it. I love this moisturizer and I’ll definitely will be buying again.
Amburr P.
After one use I woke up with my skin feeling soft and clean. I’ve used it ever sense. It helps me look more refreshed in the morning. I love all the aveeno face products.
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
My face is so dry and red I needed something amazing for my face! And this stuff is amazing I use it every night before bed and it really works. I have noticed my face having more moisture.
taylor r.
Pittsburgh , PA
This cream applies smoothly and feels nice on the skin. It does a good job of soaking into the skin to work effectively. Feels soft, refreshed, clean, and moisturized after!
Kalei H.
O'Fallon
Felt great. Woke up in the morning and my face was oily for some reason. Not sure if it was the product or just how I slept but it was very rejuvenating and relaxing.
kimberly m.
rapides
I love aveeno been using it for over 10 years. This feels kinda heavy for me. May leave your skin feeling oily. I believe it helps with overall balance of your face.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?