BY AVEENO #93 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
daisy s.
So when i get home from where ever I'm at i have to wash my face , ive been doing day moisturizers but ive noticed that night ones do a better job , this product keeps my face hydrated all night longgg , you can use the day one too
Sunshine R.
I love aveeno but I think this was too much for my face. night creams are heavier and I think it covered too much when my face is used to being clean and trying to breathe
Missy D.
Maitland, FL
This a great night cream. It has a thicker consistency but dries fast and gives good coverage. My skin feels nourished and moisturized after every use. Highly recommend!
Carly B.
I love this stuff! I use it every night before bed and don't think I could go a day without it! It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and it smells so fresh without being overpowering.
Jessica C.
Liverpool, NY
Not one of my favorite moisturizers, but if this is all I had, I would use it. It makes my skin feel nice and soft of a little while, but it has no long term effects.
Maya M.
Dover, TN
I used to use this in college and I loved how soft my face was every morning. It never caused me to break out. I only stopped using it after discovering marjuca oil.
Cassandra B.
Malden, MA
I like this moisturizer, it feels good going on and has a light scent. I alter nights using this and another thicker cream as this one is not too thick but is very refreshing to put on.
Connor H.
Orlando, FL
I bought this for my mother and she swears she looks younger every day! She works outdoors a lot, so doesn't often use skin products but made an exception for this.
Amany E.
Old Bridge, NJ
Love this cream so much! It keeps my skin soft and is definitely helping in keeping my skin tight so that I do not wrinkle. I put it on every night before I sleep.
Kristie M.
Snohomish, WA
I love this night cream. I have sensitive skin and this cream is nice and creamy. The smell is soft and light. Kind of expensive but you really do get a good use out of it for the price.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?