BY AVEENO #89 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Lorianne J.
I like how it softens my face, too early to tell if it minimizes wrinkles. I have sensitive skin & this product does not cause me any breakouts.
I would recommend this to a friend
halina j.
So I used this product every night until it was gone and it wasn't bad but I honestly couldn't feel or see a difference than i do any other lotion i have used except i paid more for it.
Ashley J.
Ontario, OR
I liked this product but there was nothing major about it that stood out to me. I would purchase again but would like something that would put a little more moisture into my face.
Joy P.
Farmington, Mn
Great moisturizing cream. I have sensitive skin and never need to worry before tying a new Aveeno product. Have to say it did nothing for my skin other than moisturizer though.
Amelia B.
Muskogee , OK
My aunt has always kept this around for after removing makeup ! It keeps my skin from drying out after facial scrubs etc and doesn't clog my pores or cause stubborn blackheads .
Erica Q.
This stuff moisterizes real good but maybe to much. I felt like my skin was real oily and starts to cause me acne. I rhink its for really really dry skin. just did work for me.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen, MD
This ageless night cream is great! I've been putting it on right before bed for over a year now and it leaves my face feeling strong and rejuvenated the next day. Recommended!
I personally do not use this product but my mom does use this product she says she loves it it's very moisturizing and she has been seeing results from the past two months.
Lexie S.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I just started using the Aveeno reconditioning night cream. I love it! It feels great going on, not greasy, and smells clean. Already, I notice a difference in how I look.
daisy s.
So when i get home from where ever I'm at i have to wash my face , ive been doing day moisturizers but ive noticed that night ones do a better job , this product keeps my face hydrated all night longgg , you can use the day one too
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?