BY AVEENO #89 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Debra D.
Pedro, OH
I've tried several brands over the years trying to prevent aging somewhat , this has been my favorite so far. My fine lines haven't increased for the past few years, no one can believe I'm in my mid fifties. I have no skin irritations like some of the others I've tried.
Sasha T.
This night cream is amazing! Does its job, light on the skin? I expected less to be honest. When I purchased it on Amazon I went based off reviews and I am so glad I did!
Leah C.
Kansas City, MO
A great thick cream to use each night, and is strong enough to keep my skin soft even during the winter. I didn't feel it gave much age rejuvenation as I was expecting, although it did provide a great amount of moisturizing.
Kasey B.
Bryan, Tx
I used the night cream for a little over a month mainly on my eyes and it decreased the dark circles, as I am a nurse and sometimes don't get enough sleep. However, it was a bit to oily for me.
cristy m.
Paducah, KY
This stuff has seriously changed my life. I have very sensitive skin. Loved the way this made my skin look and feel. I even use it as a day cream. Love the way my makeup goes on over it. Also love the light floral fragrance.
Tiffany C.
Atlanta, GA
I liked it it makes your skin soft and smooth you just have to be able to remember to use it every night to get the full affect .. i didn't like the smell of it though
Katlyn C.
I prefer to use this during the winter when my skin thirsts for moisture. The overnight cream works wonders for my tired, dry skin. I use this along with the rest of Aveeno Positively Ageless line!
Amanda M.
Milton Freewater, OR
I'm not a fan of this! I was only able to use it for about a week! It made me breakout horribly bad!!! Yes it made my skin soft but I'd rather not have blemishes :( SOOOOO disappointed!
Stephanie W.
This the season to get chapped skin, I usually get dry patches under my eyes noes and cheeks so I put this on at night and when I put my makeup on the next morning it usually is clear
Dawn E.
Peebles, OH
Quality product delivers on claims for deep moisturizing, however, some skinny dryness returned during course of following day. Would recommend this product but best results are gained with more regular use.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?