BY AVEENO #89 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Stephanie M.
Hampton, VA
I absolutely love this product! It made my face look younger in just one week! The product was just a little too creamy for me, that's the only thing wrong with it to me. I still love it though, and I will continue buying it!!!
Ann F.
Le Sueur
I adore this night cream. it smells wonderful, and leaves my skin so soft and shiny. its one of the only creams i use fairly often. my only issue is that its pretty spendy, but its well worth the money, if you have it.
Mariana B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Aveeno cream has great products but I love this cream specifically because you wake up in the morning and it's the best feeling your skin is smooth and clear and no aging wrinkles or anything I recommend this to any one trying to see difference in aging .
Jessica G.
I have tried several anti wrinkle products, but this is my favorite. It does have a slight smell which I don't mind, and it doesn't feel oily or greasy to me. When I wake up my face is not dry or flaky. Highly recommend.
Jen D.
Cary, NC
I bought this product to replace a more expensive night cream, and I'm so glad I did. It smells great, moisturizes perfectly, and my skin is not greasy when I wake up. Highly recommend.
Sally A.
This cream I use every night after a long stressful day and after I wash my face and am ready for bed. I wake up to a hydrated face. Perfect if you have dry skin.
Kristen D.
Clarinda, IA
Wonderful moisturizer the scent isn't too strong and cream consistently isn't too thick I would recommend d this to anyone who has trouble with dry skin apply before bed and wake up with a wonderful feeling face
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
My skin sometimes gets very dry and I like to moisturize it really good after a really good cleansin and aveeno always takes the dryness away .a very good product.
Maria E.
Long Beach, CA
Sometimes, it just feels good to get that extra moisturizing action going on especially when you're sleeping. I like the way it makes my skin feel soft and supple.
Jennifer G.
Starke, FL
Bought this to try something new. It's okay. Not my favorite. Feels good going on but doesn't seem to moisturize for long and doesn't have a pleasing scent. Will finish current jar buy doubt I will purchase again.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?