BY AVEENO #89 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Brandi G.
Palestine, TX
Super moisturizing, not greasy or heavy. I don't have wrinkles yet so I cannot really speak on the anti aging benefits of the product. I can however say that my skin felt soft, plumped, and refreshed in the morning. I'd say they could give you more product for the price.
Alyssa C.
This lotion really helps with my daughters skin she always complains of itching and i use this and shes just fine anything else makes her itch more. Also very afforadable.
J S.
Windsor, CT
I was skeptical on purchasing because it was $20 at my local drugstore yet the results are worth it. However it was about a week until I saw a noticeable difference. The smile lines on my face weakened and my skin tone began evening out. I would recommend applying it before bed as instructed and not an hour or two before hand.
Haley C.
Weymouth, MA
I've been using this product for 5+ years now and it's my go to moisturizer. It's not too greasy, and it stays and keeps your skin hydrated all day. I usually put it on underneath my makeup, or at night before I go to bed. Love it!
liliana M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love Aveno. moisturizes the skin. leaving her suabe and hydrated.walmart. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 my expectation is good. filled all my expectations Aveno. the use since 2007 and whenever I can I go back to use. excellent. Ye of cours👍😍
Connie R.
Chickasha, OK
I love the Positively Ageless Day and Night Creams. I have eczema and it keep my skin from getting dry flaky patches and feel nice and smooth without being super greasy.
Sara E.
Tavares, FL
Calming and soothing. noticeable difference between using it and not using it in the morning. I get many compliments on my skin and this helps keep my skin in top shape.
Marisa S.
My mother uses this every night and loves it! She says, and I've noticed, that it really does help with wrinkles! It doesn't smell like chemicals, but just like a nice lotion. It's easy to use, doesn't make your face greasy.
Felicia G.
Philadelphia, PA
My face is really dried especially after I shower I tried this product about three weeks ago and have been using it since! It really keeps my face hydrated all night, the packaging is ok and is price is great! I will most definitely keep using it and buying it.
Audrey H.
Exeter, NH
I love this night cream. It is moisturizing without being too much or sticky I really feel that my skin is replenished in the morning when I wake up it is a great cream
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?