BY AVEENO #93 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Lisa G.
Saratoga Springs, NY
This is a great product to use not just for night time but, also for an everyday moisturizer. During the winter my skin can get very dry especially on my face and this has been a great product to not only keep my face moisturized but it also doesn't feel heavy like a lot of facial moisturizers.
Melissa B.
Wichita, KS
I love this product it really helps make my face feels smooth and it feels like it tightens up some at night. It makes my face feel refreshed and not oily. I love the smell of it and I can't wait to try their products of your brand here in the future
Abbey C.
Grand Rapids , MI
Very easy to use and smells great, good for night time! would recommend. It is a little thick, but if you use a little at a time it works great! skin feels moist, natural, and clean
Emily G.
Mount Prospect, IL
I didn't use this product very much, but it felt good the couple times I used it. It felt like conditioner for my skin and took away the patchy, red spots that I get in the summer.
Brianna S.
Macon, GA
I've been using this night cream for less than 2 weeks and not only have I noticed a difference but one of my co-workers commented on how pretty my skin looks. So...I shared my secret with her. She already purchased it and is trying it herself!
Samra C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product does wonders. It is way better than all those name brand creams. I recommended it to my family and friends. Love the packaging as well. It was up to my expectations .
katherine t.
I live by this night cream! I'm only twenty but you're never to young to start taking care of your skin. I use this every night before bed in my nightly routine. I love the smell and when you wake up you have a healthy youthful glow like no other.
Monique D.
Vineland, NJ
My absolute favorite. I have very dry skin so using this product keeps my skin so soft at night time. i purchased this product at my local rite aid very affordable. it did every thing that i was looking for.
Calandra P.
Pell Lake, WI
Used the product 3 different times and not in a row. Every time I've used it my skin broke out. Obviously since all skin types are different and people react differently I can't say if it's a great product or not but just be careful; don't use it the night before anything important.
Patti J.
Radcliff, KY
I have been using this product for about 5 years and I like the ease of use and non-grease feeling. I have been wanting to try another but so afraid to change because I never break-out with this product and why change when something works.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?