BY AVEENO

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Tonya K.
Newville, PA
This is a great reconditioning cream. I apply it after getting out of the shower each night. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed in the morning and it also helps with that aging look on your skin. I feel that using this makes me look younger than what I actually am.
Meggan S.
Not my favorite product. I have extremely sensitive skin and typically aveeno products work great for me! Unfortunately this was too thick for me and after two nights my face was no happy! Would probably be great for someone with extremely dry skin that can handle more than mine did!
Katherine P.
Product is thick consistency but feels nice especially in winter weather. I use this more at bedtime when my fave is dry as it helps moisturizer but avoid using when I feel extra oily. Nice scent but burns a little if you have blemishes.
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
Though a bit on the "pricey" side for drugstore, this remains my favorite moisturizer and the smell....oh baby... There really is nothing like it. I am weird with scents and this one I love. It also leaves my skin silky smooth and with a bit of a healthy glow. Couldn't be happier.
Lynn R.
My mom uses this so I tried it and it does keep my skin feeling really soft. I think it makes it too oily though because I am in my early 20s and still producing facial oils. Good for older women over 30.
I had bags under my eyes from no sleep and this product took them away in times due, feels great on skin, goes on smoothly . doesn't take long and stays on till you wash off , downside tho is no smell
Laura M.
Pearl, MS
I use this every night before I got to bed. I also put a little on the backs on my hands and my neck/chest. It goes on smooth and doesn't have an overpowering smell. It leaves my skin feeling nourished in the morning. It doesn't leave residue on my pillowcase either, huge plus!
Jessica W.
Very nice, very rich night cream. Absorbs well without leaving you oily. Pleasant smell non irritating to skin. Only con is I wish it came in a pump instead of jar, but overall it's a great cream.
Bryana W.
I do love how aveeno is a natural based product. ALthough i do feel it does not work well with my skin type. I feel it doesn't make anything better but rather leaves it as is or makes my skin worse.
THAIS VANESSA S.
Leesburg, VA
I bought it because I need something to hidratant my skin and anti ageless effect. But this product got my skin a little bit oily and some acnes. And I used it only for 1 week. So I stopped to use it. And the price was not cheap.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?