BY AVEENO #89 in Night Cream

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Virginia C.
Gray Court, SC
This is my favorite moisturizer to use right before bed when I take off my makeup. It smells good and hydrates my skin. I go to bed feeling clean and fresh and wake up with my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
Melissa T.
Topeka, KS
I was not overly impressed with this one. I actually noticed no visible difference to my skin. I found it to be pricey for the quality. No I expected more from Aveeno. Overall average maybe even a little below average review. I would probably not.
Mindy T.
This night cream is great. It's thick enough to moisturize your face for bed, but doesn't leave behind a gross, oily feeling to it. Even though it's thick, it won't suffocate you skin. Perfect for winter too.
Danielle H.
I really like this moisturizer. I have dry skin and this really helped it within a few days. Although I felt like the moisture would go away quickly and I would have to apply more, Other than that I love it!
Shawna M.
Hooksett, NH
I love aveeno products. I used this product for approximately a year. A little goes a long way with this cream. It was a little on the expensive side (20 if i can remember correctly) but it was totally worth it. I will definitely use again!
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
Though a bit on the "pricey" side for drugstore, this remains my favorite moisturizer and the smell....oh baby... There really is nothing like it. I am weird with scents and this one I love. It also leaves my skin silky smooth and with a bit of a healthy glow. Couldn't be happier.
Meggan S.
Not my favorite product. I have extremely sensitive skin and typically aveeno products work great for me! Unfortunately this was too thick for me and after two nights my face was no happy! Would probably be great for someone with extremely dry skin that can handle more than mine did!
Katherine P.
Product is thick consistency but feels nice especially in winter weather. I use this more at bedtime when my fave is dry as it helps moisturizer but avoid using when I feel extra oily. Nice scent but burns a little if you have blemishes.
Lynn R.
My mom uses this so I tried it and it does keep my skin feeling really soft. I think it makes it too oily though because I am in my early 20s and still producing facial oils. Good for older women over 30.
Tonya K.
Newville, PA
This is a great reconditioning cream. I apply it after getting out of the shower each night. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed in the morning and it also helps with that aging look on your skin. I feel that using this makes me look younger than what I actually am.
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?