BY AVEENO

Night  Active Naturals® Natural Shitake Complex Nourishes while you sleep to reduce the visible signs of aging. Now you can help make up for past sun damage by reducing the visible signs of aging, for younger looking skin! Aveeno® Positively Ageless® Reconditioning Night Cream, with antioxidant Natural Shiitake Complex and skin-smoothing emollients, nourishes skin to help fight the aging signs of sun damage while you sleep. The results are clinically shown: after just 2 weeks, women showed visible improvements in the signs of aging, including: Reduced appearance of fine lines Improved skin tone an texture Reduced skin dullness  Improved healthy look of skin The sun damage accumulated throughout your life has developed into the first signs of ageing - fines lines around the eyes and forehead, uneven tone, and brown spots. The Aveeno® Positively Agele see more...

• I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it se...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janet E.
Montclair, CA
I truly love Aveeno because it is a rich facial cream that leaves my skin smooth & flawless! I tried this approx. 5 years ago when my preferred brand was discontinued and I have used it ever since because I am completely pleased with the results. I am constantly told that I look like I am in my early 20's, when in fact I will be 41 in a few days! Change brands, NEVER, unless it gets discontinued like my other brand. So yes, give it a shot if you want to retain your Fountain of Youth in a jar!!
Christy M.
Hollywood, FL

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream is pretty good on my skin. I tend to use night creams both day and night because I don't really have the
need for an spf. This particular cream is very moisturizing but not heavy. It has made my skin look and feel smoothr.
The scent is pleasant but not too strong and for the price its a great buy. A little goes a long way. I use other products too but I love the Aveeno for everyday.
Mirella T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always on the lookout for skincare. my main concern is brown spots due to sun damage. I've used a lot of Aveeno products for my kids and for myself. I haven't had a big fail with the brand. They have good products for a decent price. But this one didn't really work for me it didn't do anything the only thing that I noticed was that it left my skin very greasy.
I will continue to look for skincare it didn't work for me but it might work for you.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Love this one I had a Chanel creme they both believe me pretty much do the same job. I got it from cvs at a discount so totally worth it . It's better than most of the hypes products
I have sensitive skin it's makes my skin feel so good
Perfect for my oily skin
Makes my skin super soft when i wake up I love my skin
Closes my pores
Worth every penny to buy it already
Lauren E.
Hoover, AL
I am in love with this cream! It's lightweight and not oily at all. I can tell a big difference on mornings when I haven't used it the night before. I love aveeno products so when it came to picking a night cream I knew I had to try one of theirs and this one hit the jackpot. Certainly on my list to keep!
Sparox A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is more towards the dry side. I also have some pigmentation marks which i was hoping this cream would get rid of. I have noticed that they've gotten slightly better, but the cream is not adequately moisturizing for my skin, and i wake up many morning with dry patches around my nose. Not a big fan.
Jocelyn J.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this night cream. It doesn't feel heavy at all or leave any type of weird residue on the skin. I find that my skin is really soft and looks refreshed when I wake up. It also has a nice light scent. It can be a bit more expensive for a drugstore cream but I think it is mostly worth the money.
Rebecca W.
Sacramento, CA
One thing I can always count on with Aveeno is that my skin will never have a bad reaction. I have very sensitive skin, and this brand has always been one of my go-to's. It is creamy and thick, but not greasy. I like that I don't wake up with an oily face, like some other products I have used.
Calandra P.
Pell Lake, WI
Used the product 3 different times and not in a row. Every time I've used it my skin broke out. Obviously since all skin types are different and people react differently I can't say if it's a great product or not but just be careful; don't use it the night before anything important.
Kimberly F.
Fruita, CO
I love the smell of this product. I love that it is so smooth too. I think without my coupons for this, I probably wouldn't have bought it. I think that it is effective though. It helped with the tiredness of my skin, and the fact that I wore it when I was sleeping helped with time.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!