BY AVEENO

Non-comedogenic
Dermotologist Tested
With Natural Shiitake Complex
Nourishes While You Sleep To Reduce Visible Signs Of Aging
For Best Results, Use With Other Products In The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Family; Each Sold Separately 1
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: May Also Contain: Citric Acid. Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Dark Circles

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shiitake Mushroom), Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydroylzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mauritia Flexousa Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Stearyl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-75 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanedial, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Algae Extract. May Also Contain: Citric Acid.

• Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?1 Answers
  • I am really curious to hear from users of this product. D...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream
  • "I love this stuff! Always makes my face feel soft and refreshed! I have very dry skin and this definitely helps." in 32 reviews
  • "Worth every cent! Winter weather is always harsh on my skin so I needed to find a hydrating face cream especially at night after I wash my face my skin usually dries up around my forehead and eyes and this does an amazing job keeping my face hydrated until morning. This product will definitely last me a long time because all you need is a dab for your entire face. I highly recommend this item!" in 29 reviews
  • "I really like this product! This is the first anti-aging product I have ever purchased. I like that the ingredients are natural, and that Aveeno is known to be good for sensitive skin. This formula smells nice, and is very thick. It goes on smoothly and does not take long to soak in. I do not have any intense wrinkles yet, so I cannot speak to it's restorative powers, but it has certainly made my skin look more moisturized and even. " in 26 reviews
Leila F.
Midland, TX
I bought this because it was a cheaper option than my usual night cream. I also love aveeno products so I figured I’d try. It seems good. It has a good smell and feel to it. I do t think it compares to what I was using before, but it seems to be working well. I haven’t noticed any dramatic results.
Alexandra B.
I bought this because I read online that the ingredients lighten brown spots. It has lightened my sun spot significantly after 3 months of use. It is very smooth & moisturizing and the smell is wonderful. My boyfriend absolutely loves it and I think he sneaks it into his regimen once in a while. I do think it's hard to find. Only one or two stores seems to carry it & I will be very disappointed if it get discontinued.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
I absolutely love this and the day moisturizer. They are the best!! I first received these in a beauty box from #Walmart. They are somewhat pricey but well worth it and will last you a good while. I purchased from CVS and I will continue to use these products.
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
I have oily skin and Aveeno is the only night lotion I use. It rejuvenates my skin and locks in the moisture. I would not go without this product. It is light and has a light scent and overalll has made my skin look better
Amanda W.
ocala
Purchased at: CVS
This is a nice drugstore night cream. I would buy again and again. I alternate with another brand but I’m always happy to sleep with this cream. My face feels so smooth and hydrated in the morning. I love the scent as well, not overbearing at all
Jessica N.
I actually didn't use this super regularly. We stayed with my mom for a weekend and I used hers. She LOVES it. I didn't feel that it gave me the results I was looking for. My forehead was actually a little flakey. However, I know routine use is important so I would try it again.
caswift S.
Gilbert, AZ
The past couple years I feel like I have a hard time finding moisturizers that don’t feel greasy and heavy on my face, and this is another one to add to the list of greasy ones. I’m still using it because I’m not going let it go to waste.
Barbara M.
Orlando, FL
I’m been using this creme on my husband . He’s older than me and I always tried ageless lotion on him first hahah, he like this one because is thick but drys fast and he can’t no be able to feel if is wearing or not a product in his face ! So it’s nice for men’s .
Amy H.
Clarksburg , WV
This is a decent night cream. I used up the entire jar. I really didn’t notice a change in my skin’s appearance, other than being hydrated. The formula is creamy and easy to spread out. Plus it has a nice scent.
Caitlin P.
Travis Afb, CA
I just started this night cream but so far it’s been great. The smell is wonderful and it goes on smoothly. It’s gentle on my skin and, in my opinion, is worth the price (so far). A little goes a long way!
Alison W.
Kingston
I am really curious to hear from users of this product. Did it seem to make s difference in the appearance of your skin? Lines?? Wrinkles?? Thanks!!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Does this stuff work as well as Roc Retinol night cream?
Wendy Q.
Can a 19 year old person use this ageless cream?