Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Night Cream with Natural Shiitake Complex uploaded by syamala r.Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Night Cream with Natural Shiitake Complex uploaded by Andy G.

BY AVEENO #99 in Night Cream

WAveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Night Cream works in harmony with your skin to visibly reduce the signs of aging while you sleep. A moisturizing cream that works in harmony with your skin's own chemistry to help accelerate your skin's natural nightly renewal process. It is clinically shown to replenish surface cells faster so your skin looks and feels younger. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested.

You will wake up to see visibly reduced lines and wrinkles, increased firmness, fresher and younger-looking, softer and smooth vibrant skin. And because it's from Aveeno it's gentle enough for even sensitive skin. A pioneer in the study of natural ingredients for efficacious skin care, Aveeno has captured the naturally active benefits of rejuvenating shiitake mushrooms, long believed to enhance vitality and slow the aging process. Aveeno has been dermatologist recommended for over 60 years. Made in Canada. see more...

• I'm not sure if to buy or not the reviews some says it wo...1 Answers
  • "Great product. I use this at night before going to bed to help with wrinkles and moisturizing my skin. " in 20 reviews
  • "Cream is soft and gentle on skin. I have extreme dry skin, applying this cream doesn't leave an oily effect. It just keeps a moderate feeling which is great!!!!" in 16 reviews
  • "I love this! I use it every night. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, and I don't find it makes my oily skin feel greasy, either. I have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin since I started using this. Soaks into the skin well, price is affordable and it is easy to find (I bought mine at Walmart). Would definitely buy again! " in 15 reviews
Maritza T.
This night cream keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Wash it off in the morning then use my aveeno berry moisturizer with spf30.
Temis R.
I’ve only use this a couple times so far I like it I’m in my mid 20s and my mom always tells me I need to start taking care of my skin so It can stay nice and this is what I use I would something anti aging and so far it’s good I love how it feels.
Amanda L.
Miami Gardens
My mom uses this product every night. And I decided to try it. It absorbs quickly, has a very light aroma (which I love). and a little goes a long way. Better than the most expensive and well-known nocturnal moisturizers I've used.
Jessica K.
Holts summit, MO
This was okay. I didn’t love it yet did not hate it either. It seemed to go on great but when I woke up my face was almost oily which isn’t normal for me. It did seem to moisturize nicely but burned slightly in trouble zones.
Rosa B.
Broadway
This was a great moisturizer for me and I recommend for anyone that has dry skin it helped a lot when I would get dry patches and yes I would totally buy this product again with no hesitation at all .
LiLi G.
miami, FL
love aveeno for their thick texture, makes you feel like you have a brand new layer. i use this especially at the bottom of my feet after i shower and right before to bed. makes a huge difference within a week
Skylar T.
Seneca, SC
I just started using this lotion and really like it. When I put it on my hands, they feel so much smoother, and I am able to immediately work on the computer or write without sticking to surfaces.
TheOriginal_.Remy r.
homestead
If your looking for a good moisturizer this is definitely the product it feels so smooth when you apply it to your skin. You can find this product at your local Cvs I would most definitely buy this product again I love it!
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
Works about like every other night cream I've tried. Not crazy about the smell but it's just because there are no perfumes. It's not bad. Overall for the right price I'd buy again.
Katina S.
Midlothian, VA
The formula was thinner than expected. Wwent on smoothly though and did not feel greasy. It left my skin soft for a few hours but I woke up with a still dry feeling
Zaria S.
I'm not sure if to buy or not the reviews some says it works others it doesn't. Should I buy it?