BY AVEENO

Clinically Shown To Lift, Firm And Strengthen Skin Around The Eyes
Works With Your Unique Skin To Lift And Firm
With Natural Shitake Complex
Helps Fight The Aging Signs Of Sun Damage Around The Eye Area
A Moisturizing Eye Cream That Works With Your Skin And Is Clinically Shown To Visibly Lift And Firm Skin Around The Eyes, Brighten The Appearance Of Skin Around The Eyes And Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles.

Jenn Z.
For me this eye cream is like that guy who you know isn’t the one, but you still keep his number and call him when there’s a dry spell because he’s familiar, safe, and won’t hurt you. Do I love it? Nope. Do I constantly buy other eye creams looking for one that’ll work on my concerns? Yup. But Aveeno is an awesome brand that’s reliable and doesn’t do any harm to my skin. It just doesn’t woo me, but it’s always a good default.
Lauren V.
I’ve bought a few tubes of this and will buy again in the future. I feel like I’m at a plateau with the product - I’ve had good results but now I feel I am jus maintaining my results. Product is gentle and even with my sensitive skin I do not have any irritation.
Hailey K.
Land O' Lakes
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not too sure if this product works or not, but it feels great on my skin. It also looks pretty good. It’s easy to dispense and lasts a pretty long time. I don’t think I would buy this product again.
Jax M.
I could take or leave this product. I liked it well enough and it has a pleasing fragrance that doesn't irritate my eyes but it's basically just moisturizer in a small bottle.
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Smells wonderful leaves your skin moisturized and soft. Rehydrates dry skin while u sleep. Great value for the price I believe I spent maybe $5 on it and it last forever
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I love aveeno products and am always interested in new eye creams. I had high hopes, but have been disappointed. The cream goes on smooth and is not irritating. It has mushroom extracts which I thought was a nice plant based twist. However, after it dries it flakes off or crumbles especially when you touch the eye area. It does not wear well under make up because when you apply foundation it crumbles as you apply. Still love the Aveeno brand and will try other products, but this is not my cream of choice. I will continue to use until I finish the product, but only as a nighttime eye cream.
Katherine W.
Scott AFB, IL
I was lucky enough to find this little miracle cream at a TJ Maxx for $8! I have dry/sensitive skin and this eye cream works wonders for my eye area! Super moisturizing and absorbs nicely! I haven't seen too much improvement in fine lines...but then again, I haven't been using it too long. Overall, great buy!
Samantha M.
Windermere, FL
This product helps reduce puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. However, at times it has caused slight skin irritation around my eyes. I use it a few times a week instead of every night and have not seen the irritation since I’ve adopted this method. Overall I would recommend this product as Aveeno is much gentler on my skin than other similar products.
Jacqueline C.
Los Angeles , CA
For the price this is a great eye cream. I'm a repeat user and love how moisturizing it is around my eyes. It's not pricey and worth it if you don't want to buy a more expensive eye cream.
Emily J.
This stuff mace my under eyes burn like crazy. I don't normally have problems with creams but I may have had an allergic reaction to something? It was so bad I had to wipe it off and gave it to someone else. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Margaret H.
Painesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream work on fine lines under the eyes?
Rachel L.
Is this worth its price?
Raquel P.
Las Piedras, PR
As this product helps the skin to moisturize ages line
Chelsea C.
Carrollton, GA
I love Aveeno products but I'm afraid of wasting my money on an eye cream that won't show results. I have relatively dark circles under my eyes and I feel it's my main skin problem. Would anyone say this product definitely helped under eye circles?
Megan B.
Chattanooga , TN
How does this compare to the Elf eye cream? I feel the elf one does an OK just but not the best. I like aveeno products so I'm considering this since it's a drugstore brand a decent price! Any insight would be great!