Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Megan M.Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Dora B.

BY AVEENO

You defy your age on the inside. Now, you can defy it on the outside, too. Because AVEENO® POSITIVELY AGELESS® Daily Exfoliating Cleanser contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Natural Shiitake Complex, it helps the skin’s natural renewal process. The light, foaming, soap-free facial cleanser also uses tiny microbeads that exfoliate the skin’s surface to visibly reduce the signs of aging. At the same time, they lift away dirt, oil and make-up without over-drying sensitive skin. So your skin can look and feel younger.

• I have milia and have been looking for a gentle exfoliating clean...1 Answers
Dora B.
Gustine, CA
I love this products it leaves my skin smooth. I had seen that my looks better then before and I recommend it to anybody who feels like their face is dry or combination.
Cindy B.
I love how it gently exfoliates and the scent is wonderful. I haven't noticed a change in my skin, but that is alright as I love how well this cleanser cleans my face.
Phylicia V.
Pooler, GA
This cleanser makes my skins feel very smooth and clean after each use. My skin looks brighter and clearer, the only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the micro beads.
Terry A.
Port St Lucie, FL
You can't beat the prices of Aveeno products. The face cleaner works as well as any pricely products. The daily exfoliating cleanser works well. Will purchase again.
Gilbert F.
My wife swears by this product she loves everything Aveeno. She has been using it for years now. She tend s to break out a lot and this face wash has truly improved her skin.
Xiomara L.
Opa Locka, FL
G forever? Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser Pump is for you and me. I love the pump as it leave no mess,and easy to use. I have noticed a difference using this, I hardly see those sleep deprived bags under my eyes. I been told I look much younger using this product.
Stephanie C.
Capitol Hgts, MD
The exfoliating cleanser is gives your skin the appearance of youthful brighter look. It exposes the new more supple skin that will all want to show the world.
Stacey K.
Poplar Grove, IL
Aveeno face and body products are the only ones I use. I use the makeup remover wipes and in the shower I exfoliate with this. My face to so smooth and soft.
Katie R.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
I used this for my once a week exfoliate routine and I like it because its soft and leaves my face feeling really soft. great for sensitive acne prone skin!
Beauty queen B.
I'm really satisfied with this cleanser. The way it exfoliates my face and how it makes it feel is just really nice. Plus it works so that's a big bonus lol
I have milia and have been looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser that I can use every day. How did this product work for you guys?