Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Megan M.Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Dora B.

BY AVEENO

You defy your age on the inside. Now, you can defy it on the outside, too. Because AVEENO® POSITIVELY AGELESS® Daily Exfoliating Cleanser contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Natural Shiitake Complex, it helps the skin’s natural renewal process. The light, foaming, soap-free facial cleanser also uses tiny microbeads that exfoliate the skin’s surface to visibly reduce the signs of aging. At the same time, they lift away dirt, oil and make-up without over-drying sensitive skin. So your skin can look and feel younger.

• I have milia and have been looking for a gentle exfoliating clean...1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "A nice gentle face wash. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Leaves it feeling so fresh and clean. " in 22 reviews
Emmylee G.
I used to love this product but something in it has changed in the past year. now it makes my face break out in little bumps after I use it for more than a few days a week. it still makes my skin glow after use but it dries it out much more than it used to.
Zoicar B.
Aún no he tenido el
Placer de usar estos maravillosos productos ,
Pero por las promociones que hacen en TV y por recommendación de dermatólogos estoy segura de que muy buen producto
Adriana S.
This facial exfoliating is very good I really liked it it's a nice packaging and it's more than my expextations I really liked it's effective and not disappoint room for improvement don't need it's good !
Joan B.
Williamsport, PA
LOVE this product, makes my skin feel so clean and smooth after using. Even with my sensitive skin, I have no breakouts or itching. And I just love the smell, fresh and so good!
Minnie D.
This cleanser is gentle and makes your skin feel soft. The pump is great lets you control how much you want on. I like using Aveeno products because they are made well for the skin. I have not been disappointed yet. Will buy it again.
Kathy F.
Love this product!! As I mention often, I have very sensitive skin and am easily irritated by many products. But this just works wonders for me, exfoliates my skin without leaving it red and irritated.
Emily U.
Encino, CA
I love this cleanser so much. It does not dry out my skin at all, but leaves me feel so fresh and clean. It does a great job at just getting the last bits of any makeup and really cleaning pores and helping any pimples/preventing them.
Lauren M.
Kennett Sq, PA
LOVE THIS! Got this in my stocking and haven't been able to skip a night with it. I find the exfoliating beads to be invigorating and cleansing. Best exfoliant I've used.
Estefanie P.
Aveeno has been a lifesaver for me for so long. It has always been my go to product. I am allergic to many products and Aveeno has been one of the few that is good for my skin. This cleanser works wonders in exfoliating dead skin.
Callisa Z.
I'm very young to be using antiaging products but I must say this is worth buying. It's deeply moisturizes and if you're in a climate where the weather is usually cold than this will do the trick. It's very hydrating on your skin.
I have milia and have been looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser that I can use every day. How did this product work for you guys?