Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I like this cleanser. It's nice, smells decent and does the job. Although I don't think I'd use it for everyday since it does exfoliate and I hate when companies advertise "daily" exfoliating cleansers. They tend to be too harsh on my sensitive skin and over dry it to the point of breakouts but this one is a great product to use for 2-3 times a week in between using a regular gentler cleanser. Avenue is just a straight up good brand and I enjoy trying their products. Definitely give this one a try.