Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser With Natural Shiitake Complex

BY AVEENO

A unique daily cleanser with Natural Shiitake Complex helps your skin look and feel younger. This light foaming, soapfree formula cleanses and softens skin, while lifting away dirt, oil, and makeup without overdrying sensitive skin. Fine microbeads gently remove dull, dry skin to help reveal healthier, younger looking skin. see more...

Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Wonderful! Really like the slightly gritty texture. It feels like my face is getting very clean. It also doesn't irritate my somewhat sensitive face. Before switching to the Aveeno Cleanser and Pro-x lotions, I used to get red inflammation on a regular basis. This is the one I use every day with my clients. Also i am a Pro MUA and my clients adore this product. I like to apply before applying the makeup on certain clients that merit it.. so i recommend so much.. Sometimes I had a hard time getting it at the pharmacy (they're sold out fast).. lol..
Jessica J.
Hattiesburg
This is by far one of the best products on the market and for cheap! I bought it at target. It is all natural with no harsh chemicals or fragrances! Great for my sensitive skin yet also clear all the dirt and make up off from the day!
Thomas J.
Austin, TX
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abby H.
Portsmouth, VA
I like this as my everyday cleanser. I try to use an acne-fighting face wash at least once a day but I love this stuff so much I started to skip it just to use this morning and night. Now I just mix a little of the acne fighting wash with this and my skin feels great. I am almost done with my first bottle (even though the top edge wasn't fully sealed when I bought it so now I have to use that end to get any out.)
Jacqueline B.
Gray, LA
This has helped even out my skin town and cleans away all the make up and dirt build up from a long day of work and mommy duties of cleaning house. It not only has helped with my skin tone and reduced my acne, it has mosterized my skin as well. Very reasonable price and I would recommend to a friend or family.
Hannah M.
Montesano, WA
I love this cleanser! It always gets my face squeaky clean and removes all dirt, oil, and makeup! It does not dry my skin out at all and leaves me blemish free! I always buy this cleanser because I have had so much luck with it! I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin and is prone to blemishes!
paullette h.
This cleanser dried out my skin. The original Positively Radiant cleanser also dried out my skin but was more comfortable than this one. I have combination skin with an oily tzone and struggle to find cleansers that can help detoxify my pores but won't dry out my face. this one was a fail for me
Tiffany K.
Redlands, CA
I love the texture and smell of this product but inevitably after a week or so of use, I break out with a giant zit. So strange because I have never been acne prone. I still use this once or twice to get the exfoliation but any more frequent and it's straight to zitville for me.
Katie W.
Sacramento, CA
I use this everyday and it has been amazing! It makes my skin look healthy and glowing and crazy soft. It is a great price for what you get. I am far from disappointed with this product. I tried this for the first time and I will definitely be a forever customer.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
I was really surprised by how great this product worked for my oily, but sensitive face. It not only kept my face feeling clean all day but it was also easy on my skin and didn't cause any reactions - which happens typically.