Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser With Natural Shiitake Complex

BY AVEENO

A unique daily cleanser with Natural Shiitake Complex helps your skin look and feel younger. This light foaming, soapfree formula cleanses and softens skin, while lifting away dirt, oil, and makeup without overdrying sensitive skin. Fine microbeads gently remove dull, dry skin to help reveal healthier, younger looking skin. see more...

Thomas J.
Austin, TX
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jacqueline B.
Gray, LA
This has helped even out my skin town and cleans away all the make up and dirt build up from a long day of work and mommy duties of cleaning house. It not only has helped with my skin tone and reduced my acne, it has mosterized my skin as well. Very reasonable price and I would recommend to a friend or family.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Love this product! This exfoliating cleanser makes my skin feel so incredibly soft and smooth! I bought this at my local drugstore, and it wasn't too pricey! It was very gentle on my sensitive skin, and did not make me break out. Overall, this product really rejuvenated my skin and I love it!
yahala f.
johnstown, pa
This is another really good product. I love the exfoliating beads in this one. They aren't too harsh for my sensitive skin but leaves my face feeling refreshed!It's a pretty good moisturizer, it smells nice. It did make my skin burn a little, and you can't use this with acne creams
Katie W.
Sacramento, CA
I use this everyday and it has been amazing! It makes my skin look healthy and glowing and crazy soft. It is a great price for what you get. I am far from disappointed with this product. I tried this for the first time and I will definitely be a forever customer.
Vivian N.
This exfoliating cleanser feels so great on the skin. It is super gentle, even with my sensitive skin. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I use this to wash my face every night, and it feels so refreshing. I recommend this to all of my friends!
Tosha G.
I love the smell of this cleanser and I love how it makes my skin feel smooth without being too harsh. My skin feels clean after use and not tight and dry like a lot of "gentle" cleansers leave my skin feeling.
kelly  h.
Broomfield, CO
I am not as pleased with aveeno.They keep adding food to it to make it seem appealing to people who somehow believe rubbing their face with mushrooms is going to make look good.Save your money.
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
Makes skin feel marvelous. I loved the way it felt but if you rub your skin after awhile while it's been on it seems to have not been absorbed. Weird. Could be me or maybe I used too much.
Laura M.
Newtown Sq, PA
I love this face wash and it is gentle and natural enough to use while I am pregnant. It smells great and has a nice exfoliation. I highly recommend this or any of Aveeno face washes.