Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser

by Aveeno

You defy your age on the inside. Now, you can defy it on the outside, too. Because AVEENO® POSITIVELY AGELESS® Daily Exfoliating Cleanser contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Natural Shiitake Complex, it helps the skin’s natural renewal process. The light, foaming, soap-free facial cleanser also uses tiny microbeads that exfoliate the skin’s surface to visibly reduce the signs of aging. At the same time, they lift away dirt, oil and make-up without over-drying sensitive skin. So your skin can look and feel younger.

I have milia and have been looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser that I can use every day. How did this product work for you guys?
Start your review of Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“A nice gentle face wash. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Leaves it feeling so fresh and clean. ” in reviews
Seattle, WA
Great gentle exfoliating product! The foaming gel really helps to get my skin clean and clear. I wouldn’t recommend using everyday because it can be a bit too much but is great for all skin types especially sensitive.
Aveeno is hit or miss for me. This worked fine and did exfoliate, but I prefer a scrub that is a bit more intense. I do like their natural products in general though and they are a pretty good value.
Jackson
This made my skin perfect. Absolute perfection. I almost can't believe it. My friend recommended this to me when my regular drugstore wash and moisturizer wasn't cutting it anymore. It was a bit pricey so I just bought the moisturizer (the gel) first and fell in love...until my skin started peeling. Went back and asked what the heck was going on. The Clinique lady told me I had to use all three steps or I won't get the best result. Got kinda disappointed in the fact that I couldn't use just one so I bought the starter kit and my skin became porcelain! I just recently bought the Extended Thirst Relief for my dry-isn skin from this Winter weather and WOW. This stuff is amazing. All of Clinique products are just god sends. Will definitely set money aside each month for refills and new products because they are WORTH it.
Belmar , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
He estado usando este limpiador exfoliante diario de Aveeno positivamente sin edad desde hace casi un año. Me da todo lo que necesito de un limpiador. ¿Es asequible? Sí, y si te fijas en las ventas de Compra uno, obtén el otro medio, ¡es aún mejor! ¿Es suave? ¡Sí! Aunque tiene un aroma suave, este producto no es todo sobre el olor sino sobre el rendimiento. ¿Pule / exfolia? Soy uno de los que le gusta tener un poco de arena o algún tipo de acción de restregado en mi limpiador. Realmente hace que mi cara se sienta más limpia y más radiante. Esta fórmula tiene algunas cuentas suaves para restregarme para darme esa sensación recién lavada
Chicago
I use this as a nighttime cleanser and it is great! I love that it gently exfoliates without being too rough on my face. However, it does leave my face feeling pretty dry right after using it. I immediately follow it up with a face cream to help add moisture back.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I love exfoliating and this cleanser doesn't disappoint! It's on the gentler side but still leaves you feeling silky smooth before applying your makeup or your moisturizer before bed.
Wonderful! Really like the slightly gritty texture. It feels like my face is getting very clean. It also doesn't irritate my somewhat sensitive face. Before switching to the Aveeno Cleanser and Pro-x lotions, I used to get red inflammation on a regular basis. This is the one I use every day with my clients. Also i am a Pro MUA and my clients adore this product. I like to apply before applying the makeup on certain clients that merit it.. so i recommend so much.. Sometimes I had a hard time getting it at the pharmacy (they're sold out fast).. lol..
New Orleans
This would have a complete 5 star if I could find a bigger version. It is very expensive, but works heaven with my face. It pairs amazingly with my routine. I have very oily skin and this rids my face of oil for almost my complete work day paired with a great toner.
Hattiesburg, MS
A solid exfoliating cleanser from a good brand. For me, it's a little too much for everyday. But it's not overly harsh and is a great addition to an overall skincare routine. Very reasonably priced, as well!
League City, TX
I wouldn’t recommend this product. The exfoliant is extremely gentle and a bit too gentle in my case. I didn’t notice an amazing “clean” feel after using and I feel that there are better exfoliating cleansers out there for a decent price