Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Megan M.Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Dora B.

BY AVEENO

You defy your age on the inside. Now, you can defy it on the outside, too. Because AVEENO® POSITIVELY AGELESS® Daily Exfoliating Cleanser contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Natural Shiitake Complex, it helps the skin’s natural renewal process. The light, foaming, soap-free facial cleanser also uses tiny microbeads that exfoliate the skin’s surface to visibly reduce the signs of aging. At the same time, they lift away dirt, oil and make-up without over-drying sensitive skin. So your skin can look and feel younger.

• I have milia and have been looking for a gentle exfoliating clean...1 Answers
Samantha G.
Chicago
I use this as a nighttime cleanser and it is great! I love that it gently exfoliates without being too rough on my face. However, it does leave my face feeling pretty dry right after using it. I immediately follow it up with a face cream to help add moisture back.
Mercedes P.
Naples
I loveeee this facial cleanser! It definitely met my expectations more than i thought. It’s a good value and has nice packaging. This cleanser exfoliates your skin and leaves it moisturize your skin.
Samitha P.
Clinton Township
Becareful not to use daily unless you are wearing makeup . You do not want to dry your skin out . I really like this product and it met my expectations. I suggest always looking for samples before committing to buy to any full size product but if you do commit to buying this product I believe you will like it too .
Alexis H.
New Orleans
This would have a complete 5 star if I could find a bigger version. It is very expensive, but works heaven with my face. It pairs amazingly with my routine. I have very oily skin and this rids my face of oil for almost my complete work day paired with a great toner.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
A solid exfoliating cleanser from a good brand. For me, it's a little too much for everyday. But it's not overly harsh and is a great addition to an overall skincare routine. Very reasonably priced, as well!
Katie H.
I am a big fan of aveeno's products.  I love all of their face moisturizers, but I don't tend to use their face washes.  I had this one for a bit, but I still prefer cetaphil over all face washes.
Jamara H.
Temple
This Is a Good Brand Of Lotion ! I Even Use One For Kids , They Have Ezema And This Seems To Do The Trick Everytime ! It Leave their skin Smooth and Their Skin Isn't Ichy Anymore..
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I like this cleanser. It's nice, smells decent and does the job. Although I don't think I'd use it for everyday since it does exfoliate and I hate when companies advertise "daily" exfoliating cleansers. They tend to be too harsh on my sensitive skin and over dry it to the point of breakouts but this one is a great product to use for 2-3 times a week in between using a regular gentler cleanser. Avenue is just a straight up good brand and I enjoy trying their products. Definitely give this one a try.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE #Aveeno products and Positively Ageless is no different. It gently exfoliates and smooths your skin all the while cleaning your face with a very mild scent. Though this line is designed for more mature skin, I find that it works for my sensitive combination skin. I MUST tell you, do not buy the store brand product of this type. If you are in the market for a face cleanser, pay the price and get the Aveeno brand, you'll be glad you did.
Dawn S.
Jacksonville, NC
Who doesn't want to look young forever? Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser Pump is for you and me. I love the pump as it leave no mess,and easy to use. I have noticed a difference using this, I hardly see those sleep deprived bags under my eyes. I been told I look much younger using this product.
I have milia and have been looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser that I can use every day. How did this product work for you guys?